Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums

Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums (http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/index.php)
-   The Everything Jamaica Forum (http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   America made me proud (http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?t=81930)

Sir X November 6th, 2020 10:30 AM

America made me proud

We rose to the occasion, the beast has been trampled,the war continues.

Stuart Hall.:Well_Done:

Bricktop November 6th, 2020 12:46 PM

a proud boy? danald chumps got the second most votes by a presidential candidate in history...another misguided comment from slur x :Head_in_hand:

Don1 November 6th, 2020 03:34 PM

Dummy fi fool..but nuh suh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bricktop (Post 609905)
a proud boy? danald chumps got the second most votes by a presidential candidate in history...another misguided comment from slur x :Head_in_hand:

The usual inanities from Diptop the Dummy Deportee :Head_in_hand:

Yuh was a proud bwoy when USA dump yuh back-a-yard inna yuh one-pants and shoes fi nyam Bean Burrito and drink so-so wata???? :Head_in_hand:

The public confessions of a Dummy Deportee on this forum are very entertaining :Laugh&roll: :Laugh&roll: :Laugh&roll: :Head_in_hand: :Head_in_hand:

Sir X November 6th, 2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bricktop (Post 609905)

And what,Biden got more ,the shitstem with all its imperfection worked. Americans aren't as dumb and racist as some thought,they voted out a racist, xenophobic,misogynist clown....opppps ,Is that why yuh feelings get touch,he expressed your characteristics?:Crying:

Relegated him to the **** heap of history ,a one term president.

Don1 November 6th, 2020 04:30 PM

Dippy is a strong supporter of Trumpís immigration policies. Sending everyone back to their assorted shithole countries.

Dippy is likely looking for companions to compare deportee experiences with as President of the Jamaica Shithole Society :Head_in_hand: :Laugh&roll: :Laugh&roll: :Laugh&roll: :Head_in_hand:

Sir X November 6th, 2020 05:39 PM

Brick has issues, that much we know.

Don1 November 6th, 2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir X (Post 609910)
Brick has issues, that much we know.

Well dem ave Ward 21 fi dem kinda case deh. Problem...Solved :)

Sir X November 6th, 2020 06:38 PM

I believe he is there already, they have wifi acces ...lol

Don1 November 6th, 2020 08:30 PM

Woooiiiee mi spleen!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir X (Post 609912)
I believe he is there already, they have wifi acces ...lol

:Laugh&roll: :Laugh&roll: :Laugh&roll: :Laugh&roll: 💯 😂

Bricktop November 6th, 2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slur X (Post 609907)
Americans aren't as dumb and racist as some thought,

60 odd million americans voted for chumps...what that tell yuh? :Head_in_hand:

Sir X November 6th, 2020 09:53 PM

Madeeks,who win,mek it 61 million.

Bricktop November 7th, 2020 06:08 AM

so half the country is racist & you're proud of america? you're worse than a minstrel show :Head_in_hand:

Sir X November 7th, 2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bricktop (Post 609919)
so half the country is racist & you're proud of america? you're worse than a minstrel show :Head_in_hand:

Yuh think all that came about since Trump got elected,tell me when it was not racist. We voted the racist corrupted kratches in and wi vote im out (one term), unlike you who vote in your corrupted kratches again.

News flash racism is Americas original sin, we will forever deal with it, and since you dont know the residual affects of it is global,yes even little Jamaica feels it.

Mi nuh muss proud.:Crying:

Bricktop November 7th, 2020 11:27 AM

no matter what spin you try & put on it...a white supremacist garnered more votes than any presidential candidate in the history of the united states bar one...that tells me all i need to know :Head_in_hand:

Sir X November 7th, 2020 01:02 PM

Shalamane,shalamane,shalamane,shalamane,shalamane, None Shall Escape the Judgement!

https://youtu.be/D_FcJcPN9k4

Westman November 7th, 2020 08:09 PM

Lord, help me. How me and X end up pon the same side?