Lazie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie!

Hear mi now,Busta was loved,Michael was Charismatic and sociable,Shaerer got a chance and same with Portia.Eddie perform well and Pj was calm,and Donald Sangter died in office.The eight PM ? what do you think based on him leading the opposition,bwouy next tuesday mi ago give him a Numerology reading.but every thing sums up to 16,in numerology the number sixteen means I love you.

As much as I want this gov't (if we can call dem dat) gone, as much as I think the JLP will do a better job than these clowns, I'm not convinced the JLP is going to win the election. Just keeping it real.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ok Lazie. I guess yuh can't deal with the disappointment but yuh well and know the JLP will win. For once, Wignall got it right!

Today is a very rainy day in Kingston. If it were election day, it would have been interesting to see how many people manage to get to the polls.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Ok Lazie. I guess yuh can't deal with the disappointment but yuh well and know the JLP will win. For once, Wignall got it right!

Today is a very rainy day in Kingston. If it were election day, it would have been interesting to see how many people manage to get to the polls.
        What disappointment Mosiah?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If the JLP should lose.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            What disappointment Mosiah?
            A PNP victory!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              If the JLP should lose.
              That disappointment came after Omar crashed the financial sector yet the election nite in 97 he was on TV arrogantly stating he expects to be in office bright and early the following day.

Comment

Working...
              X