X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump oppps Giuliani ,filling the swamp,NY STYLE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ace-Preet.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Giuliani lobbying...lol....no lobbying hard....lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This proves to YOU that your boy Giuliani wasn't lobbying for a position in Trump's cabinet???

Comment

Lol....Yeah with his transition team......Lol...Like mi say ,he took a long hard look and decided against the headache after telling Trump to go frig himself,when he took too long to get back to him.

Comment

I'm sorry Sir X Conway, but alternative facts will not cut it .......Here's some help: If you use Google you should find the 3 positions he was up for, wanted and lobbied for, and you should also find why he would have had DIFFICULTY (highly unlikely) getting approved.

Comment

Alternate facts based on your assumption that Americas mayor, Trump's drag queen counselor buddy,who is rumoured to be behind the placement of a US attorney in Trump's Manhattan boro,the sacking of the former, doing an investigation with the FBI NY office in reference to Trump's connections with the Russians.

Only a novice would believe Guilliani would lobby anyone,most of all Trump for a position he wants,I haven't even mentioned the role he played in running his campaign.To put it bluntly he is one of the few who can tell Trump to go frig himself in his face.The 2nd is Obama.

Google dat with the alternate facts.

Comment

I have to Tek away yuh Geopolitical intelligence ratings:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=dTdtdAadPYU

There is another interview which I can't find where someone asked him if he is going to put himself up for a candidate to be attorney general,he shot back that if he wanted it ,he would tell Trump he wants it.

Yuh nuh know Giuliani,I lived under his reign of terror.Or his alternate facts,Mr Con- way!

Comment

You are absolutely correct. You have the facts about everything. Please forgive me.

Comment

Absolutely!!! I have no clue what I'm talking about. Please forgive my ignorance. Everything Giuliani says in public is the truth.

Comment

You are forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                    X