RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islandman, have you seen the stocks from......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, have you seen the stocks from......

Goldman Sachs?

When you have time look at their stocks from the beginning of the year to date.

Notice anything interesting?

Bukkle your belt and hold tight.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Going through the roof especially the last 2 weeks! Well, one of their own will be running things in the new administration (again) so the future is looking bright for them, at least until they crash the market again , lol.

Democrats are really "wutless" to have lost everything to a party that was on the verge of self-destruction. Biggest choke I have seen in the history of US politics. They had the money, the organization and the most unpopular and unqualified presidential candidate as an opponent , but they still managed to lose everything.

Anyway I did my part and gave the Dems my vote although I was not excited about it, so now I will just have to accept my tax cut with a heavy heart and get over it . Unlike many I don't expect Armageddon by the Republicans running the show, in fact they might even get some things done on the economic policy side that are long overdue.

The big downside is the divisive rhetoric, the increase in intolerance and all that comes with that. Let's see how it plays out in governance.
    Last edited by Islandman; December 1, 2016, 07:57 AM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Going through the roof especially the last 2 weeks! Well, one of their own will be running things in the new administration (again) so the future is looking bright for them, at least until they crash the market again , lol.

Democrats are really "wutless" to have lost everything to a party that was on the verge of self-destruction. Biggest choke I have seen in the history of US politics. They had the money, the organization and the most unpopular and unqualified presidential candidate as an opponent , but they still managed to lose everything.

Anyway I did my part and gave the Dems my vote although I was not excited about it, so now I will just have to accept my tax cut with a heavy heart and get over it . Unlike many I don't expect Armageddon by the Republicans running the show, in fact they might even get some things done on the economic policy side that are long overdue.

The big downside is the divisive rhetoric, the increase in intolerance and all that comes with that. Let's see how it plays out in governance.
      Yes, let's see.

Trumps approach appear to be the ^trickle down ^ philosophy. This is clear from his appointments.

Lots will be played out in the next year or so.

White folks (mostly) seem to be relaxed. My feeling and what I have seen so far--is that consumer spending is slowly increasing.

Btw, I hope his promise to the Black communities will be fulfilled.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dem in Powah again!

From Obama to Trump...nothing change, nothing strange.

As Don said yestideh...Barry was compromised from him get in. Mi did know this from jump, but kept it Under wraps, as nuff man here cant handle the truth. Goldmans did do a rubber chicken dinner inna Boo York for him from 2006. That was a signal seh him was di chosen one from then and you nuh get chosen if dem cyaan control yuh.

The entire game is rigged.

Comment

Working...
        X