Trump's Cabinet:Looks like a KKK Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Cabinet:Looks like a KKK Ball

Jeff sessions- AG....lol.... GUILLIANI Secretary of state...lol.As mi say ready fi war.

The good thing is he will go down as the worst president in history and those associated with his presidency will spend the rest of their life in a wasteland or trying to reinvent themselves.I am curious how many will congress confirm

The forgein policy,looks like Israel 1st, national policy is white lives matter.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Congress will confirm all of them. I don't think Guiliani is getting that job though.

Personally I am looking forward to my Trump tax cut. Me never vote for it but me will tek it nonetheless!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Congress will confirm all of them. I don't think Guiliani is getting that job though.

Personally I am looking forward to my Trump tax cut. Me never vote for it but me will tek it nonetheless!
      Wait, are you in the top 1%?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

An all-white cabinet. If yuh white, yuh right
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No but top enough to get a tax cut.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If yuh black. Get back!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

inflation and healthcare a go eat your licckle bit.

Big up to Janet Yellin. Just don't make them bully you.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Brightfaught man say him not racist, just a nationalist.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, healthcare already going up so at least me tax refund will help pay for it.

Comment

tell that to Trump.

Comment

Monsters Ball

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X