Gordon Gekko :I support Bernie Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Gekko :I support Bernie Sanders

Banking is the least understood, and possibly most lethal, of all the myriad issues at stake in this election. No candidate other than Bernie Sanders is capable of taking the steps necessary to protect the American people from a repeat of the recent debacle that plunged the nation into a recession from which we have not recovered.

The potential for a depression looms heavily on the horizon. As a trained economist who has spent more than 20 years on Wall Street – and one of the models for Gordon Gekko’s character – I know the financial system is in urgent need of regulation and responsibility. Yet Hillary Clinton is beholden to the banks for their largesse in funding her campaign and lining her pockets. The likelihood of any Republican candidate taking on this key issue is not even worthy of discussion.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...nks-regulation
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Island 1st the Godfather of wallstreet and now Geckko, i hear another bubble in 5 years from heads in the financial world who I speak with, your thoughts ?

On another note there will be a residual effect from Trump and Bernie anti establishment call.Post election the call will get louder, the call to go to war to distract voters will get louder,so will the backlash who dares to go to war.

* Criminal justice reform
    * Banking reform
    *Electoral reform- I hear both crying about an unfair- rigged shitstem.(The constitutional problem * JA take heed )
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X