I wonder what goes through the mind of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what goes through the mind of

other Caribbean Leaders when they see things like this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNdjl42PI7A

Grow Economy ?.. God Bless the IMF..

Lee Kuan Yew they aint..

Garfield Burford? Him deh back a CVM? Or is one Jurassic video yuh find?

Yuh really did haffi draw fi dis? Mi sure you coulda find something more currant.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Very relevant in light of this analysis on Tax numbers..

Yuh need to demonstrate a basic grasp of math..

Seems to escape Petah..

Comment

So what is the excuse for the other critics?

How do you feel about the (selective )use of electronic voting system..?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          So what is the excuse for the other critics?

How do you feel about the (selective )use of electronic voting system..?
          Rockman, which state you live in? Colorado?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Your state cultivates exotic weed,I could very well be your neighbour but ket me ask you,are you indulging in weed smoking because you are from there?

Comment

Funny you should ask..

The lack of use of electronic voting to secure free and fair elections is an indictment on the people..

They no longer have the moral authority to complain about foreign nationals 'buying up' Jamaica..

If we don't respect it or ourselves then I am all for a buyout.... Bring on di chinese !

Comment

A hear huh,I must admit though,I am not a fan of electronic voting system.

Comment

Are you a fan of ink and ballot shenanigans ?

Smh...

Comment

That is verifiable ,you run into corporate roadblocks in trying to verify electronic voting system,so YES,give me traditional voting system ANY DAY!
                    Besides,I suspect it WILL become an issue.
                    Last edited by Rockman; February 25, 2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Hmmm corporate roadblocks, interesting.

Well last time I checked, with a ink and ballot system you run into vehicular roadblocks when you are tiefing them and physical blocks when you are stuffing them.

But anything with corporate in its name must be more evil right?

Rockman nuh easy at all.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I can only reason with critical thinkers..

I do however take amusement from the rum talk.. I know from early who is who..

Comment

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/15973

Comment

I will file the inevitable complaints under rum bar ramblings .

Comment

Yep, these are the people who predicted than the 2008 and 2016 elections would also be stolen due to electronic voting.

When Obama won Ohio twice they said he won too big to steal it. In other words, they are saying it would take too long to change 7 million votes. What kind of computers are those, abacuses? What garbage.

Typical political conspiracy theorists. When their side loses the election was stolen. When their side wins, well they tried to steal it but failed.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X