I want to share with the massive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to share with the massive

I traced my mothers roots to 1840 .Be wary of the spelling of names,look for address and times .My mothers fathers last name was Munro changed to Schloss.The last name changed Munroe/Munro numerous times but the address in Kgn was constant.

Look at it in detail, as per place of birth,profession,death, they are all linked.The problem I found is some names were missing as per progression ,like the times of death, e.g you find a birth date for a son but no death, it could be because of faulty bookeeping or migration.

I found highs and lows in this experience, truly rich history.I am planning to do my fathers side next .

My trick @ Birthplace list the parish , then country list Jamaica, of note you might have to put in county e.g cornwall, middlesex or surrey for Birthplace.

https://familysearch.org/search/

I found Birth,christenings,deaths and marriages.

Enjoy.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

thanks

Comment

Thanks!

I am not eager to find who my slave masters were. Sorry, that's how I look at it.

But I just might.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I said highs and lows.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X