RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie WE must learn to release the inclination to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie WE must learn to release the inclination to...

...make others wrong.

Tough thing to do...but I am working on it.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    ...make others wrong.

Tough thing to do...but I am working on it.
    LOL! How noble ...for a Rum Bar
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A man is a man wherever he is,BIG man tings,Don1.
      Bruce gave Miss London a basket to carry water,she declared she was not member of the JLP but was always quick to point out flaws of the PNP in order to deflect attention from the JLP,this is anathema for people having no confidence in both parties,so the discussions were acrimonious (pales in comparison to what Lazie etc face..).
      She did not care much for Portia and I always thought it was because of gender.

But here is what is mind boggling,you were accused of treating her unfairly when she was an active poster,and you are doing exactly that in her absence.
      Last edited by Rockman; September 12, 2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        A man is a man wherever he is,BIG man tings,Don1.
        Bruce gave Miss London a basket to carry water,she declared she was not member of the JLP but was always quick to point out flaws of the PNP in order to deflect attention from the JLP,this is anathema for people having no confidence in both parties,so the discussions were acrimonious (pales in comparison to what Lazie etc face..).
        She did not care much for Portia and I always thought it was because of gender.

But here is what is mind boggling,you were accused of treating her unfairly when she was an active poster,and you are doing exactly that in her absence.
        The JLPNP is an abomination...Mi nuh biznz wedda is man ar woman who try defen' dem folly

Mi nuh ramp wid none ah dem....ah juss more fyah mi seh
        Last edited by Don1; September 12, 2015, 11:41 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I like how Don bun out certain things,I was called a couple times on my phone before Don found the site and started burning and told to stop bunning out di site,I replied on phone fiyaah affi bun against the agenda,the politricks,the music hypocrytes,the football dunces,the weakhearts,the anti herbalist,the anti cultralist the anti africanist, the self promoting elitist,world travela-hurry come up- come see and frighten,,as mi say mi nuh ave pitty fi fool.H.L,Sass,Missy Ben...that said if dem seek the Kingdom of Selassie,they can be redeemed.

If it mean yuh affi bun di ultimate fiyah pan yuhself,it affi bun.Never follow miss London but if she a come wid any 5th columinst agenda....bun har out yes,afta win nuh partial,equals rights dem want,equal fiyah dem get.Truths and rights wi a deal wid.

Gwaan bun dem out Don1,less fiyah fi me fi bun,and Jah know I am contented to see you give me less work.

I forgot to welcome you to the RBSC,nuh feel nuh way if mi bun yuh out tuh !and I welcome any bunning from you to keep me on the righteous path.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL! More Fya!

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Our beloved forum is ia microcosm of Jamaica,with the only significant difference is the Jakans here are all literate and are of amirable intelligence.
              X,I make one request to my friends,if you see me going down the wrong path,please tell me!
              Just like Jamaica,we are ****ed poor regarding problem resolutions.

The ghetto is in all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                I like how Don bun out certain things,I was called a couple times on my phone before Don found the site and started burning and told to stop bunning out di site,I replied on phone fiyaah affi bun against the agenda,the politricks,the music hypocrytes,the football dunces,the weakhearts,the anti herbalist,the anti cultralist the anti africanist, the self promoting elitist,world travela-hurry come up- come see and frighten,,as mi say mi nuh ave pitty fi fool.H.L,Sass,Missy Ben...that said if dem seek the Kingdom of Selassie,they can be redeemed.

If it mean yuh affi bun di ultimate fiyah pan yuhself,it affi bun.Never follow miss London but if she a come wid any 5th columinst agenda....bun har out yes,afta win nuh partial,equals rights dem want,equal fiyah dem get.Truths and rights wi a deal wid.

Gwaan bun dem out Don1,less fiyah fi me fi bun,and Jah know I am contented to see you give me less work.

I forgot to welcome you to the RBSC,nuh feel nuh way if mi bun yuh out tuh !and I welcome any bunning from you to keep me on the righteous path.
                Fyah affi bun yes mi yute. Guess wha?

The whole world is in the middle of a systemic economic, political & military CRISIS....and we Black people are at the bottom of the barrel. So obviously we will be worst affected when the shiit hits the fan

In this scenario I have zero time to waste on backward people or backward arguments...I must get to the point pretty much immediately

Comment

That's what brethren are for,to put a fiyah on each other to keep our paths straight! As for the Ghetto being in all of us statement,I will disagree,what I will say is our love for JA is in all of us and the problem is our perception of how JAMAICA should be presented through us ?

Deep .
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X