Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preacher advised to Pray for Pusey...Not God's Forgiveness

RM tells pastor to go pray before sentencing

Thirty-four-year-old Omar Johnson, otherwise called 'Preacher' of Stony Hill, in St Andrew, was scheduled to be sentenced on Monday, but Senior Magistrate Judith Pusey, after listening to mitigation from Johnson's attorney, Charles Williams, told the court that "she was not in the right frame of mind" and scheduled a new sentencing date for this Friday......

"When this man take up God and go on like this I have to look at it,", she said before indicating that she could not sentence him at that moment.

"Him need to start pray. And all these people that sending recommendations, let them go throw collections and hold rally and come up with the money," she remarked
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    [SIZE="7"]
    "When this man take up God and go on like this I have to look at it,", she said before indicating that she could not sentence him at that moment.

"Him need to start pray. And all these people that sending recommendations, let them go throw collections and hold rally and come up with the money," she remarked
    Is patwah Pusey a spout?! But a weh di...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Is patwah Pusey a spout?! But a weh di...!
      Yuh tink Pusey ramp??

Pusey both Giveth...and Receiveth
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I thought the state was separated from religion,this is the state contemplating and inviting divine intervention.
        Is she now considering facing the wrath of God?

Comment

Not the Jamaican state. Remember, Jamaica is a Christian country, whose very anthem is a prayer to Eternal, Heavenly Father.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well the only thing of significance is the state acknowledges religions and not just one..
            My question to the learned magistrate is what if one prays hard to God for money and on his way to the salvation army he passes an ATM ejecting money?

Comment

Working...
            X