Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have

roku tv can tell mi bout it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Get google chrome cast
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      roku tv can tell mi bout it?
      I have a roku 3, what exactly do you want to know?

anyways here is a cnet comparison of streaming devices

http://www.cnet.com/news/chromecast-...hould-you-buy/

Comment

I have it. Very nice box, nuff channels, simple interface, doesn't give any problems. The feature I like best is that the Roku3 remote has a headphone jack so you can watch TV without any speaker output. If you have family members who watch annoying shows (or they think your shows are annoying) that is a great thing to have. I use it much more than I thought would.

I am generally an Apple person but Apple TV is not their best product.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I too had appletv and just recently purchased roku...probably shoulda ask first...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            I too had appletv and just recently purchased roku...probably shoulda ask first...
            Which one did you get?

Comment

What works for me is to youtube the appliances i am going to buy for reviews, trust me you will find 100s
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X