Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw this the other day and thought it was an April Fool

joke.

"If a gay couple was to come and they wanted us to bring pizzas to their wedding, we'd have to say no," Crystal O'Connor told CNN affiliate WBND-TV in South Bend.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living...eat/index.html

Really? Who the fornication orders pizza for a wedding? Okay, you gonna order pizza, do you declare the reason for the pizza when ordering them?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well I assume they mean a gay couple coming in to their business and asking about providing food for a wedding event.

People do all kinds of unconventional things for weddings these days, including marrying the same sex. In todays world I don't think ordering pizzas would be that bizarre. It has probably happened before.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Well I assume they mean a gay couple coming in to their business and asking about providing food for a wedding event.

People do all kinds of unconventional things for weddings these days, including marrying the same sex. In todays world I don't think ordering pizzas would be that bizarre. It has probably happened before.
      Well, I'll accept that. Seeing that her fellow fanatics have raised $400,000 for this pizza shop, the woman making that statement on the news was money in the bank.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They are fighting the final battles in a lost cause. Gay marriage in the US is here to stay whether we like it or not. This will probably be the last election cycle when it will even be an issue up for debate.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X