So young Ventura ....R.I.P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So young Ventura ....R.I.P

played against him in colts we picked up 6 at K.C.I think my brother ran against him at prep champs in the 200m,came last.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

seh wha? who?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mabruca

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Young yute.. ah wha suh ?!

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Mabruca
          Mabricio
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I can't stress it enough, our diet makes us prone to High blood pressure ,this makes us at risk for strokes and heart attack, speculation is it was one or the other.

Stay away from sugar salt and rice.Food comes with enough natural flavor especially when natural herbal spices are added, I have been free from all the above from 07 ,my blood pressure is controlled.

Again sugar, rice and salt are killers, clogs arteries increase weight makes your blood pump harder through your system.

If you can watch the documentary forks over knives.

Rasta tell unnuh all di while.

Comment

I can't stress it enough, our diet makes us prone to High blood pressure ,this makes us at risk for strokes and heart attack, speculation is it was one or the other.

Stay away from sugar salt and rice.Food comes with enough natural flavor especially when natural herbal spices are added, I have been free from all the above from 07 ,my blood pressure is controlled.

Again sugar, rice and salt are killers, clogs arteries increase weight makes your blood pump harder through your system.

If you can watch the documentary forks over knives.

Rasta tell unnuh all di while.
              choo dat

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Was it the African gene or the other one that made him one of the fastest boys at prep school champs?...... Fast sah,they gave him the nickname Lion at KC,if I remembered correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Mabricio
                  Was there a 2nd Mabricio Ventura?
                  The one I am aware of attended high school before 1960!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Was it the African gene or the other one that made him one of the fastest boys at prep school champs?...... Fast sah,they gave him the nickname Lion at KC,if I remembered correctly.
                    Dat question bigga dan mi puppa

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Was there a 2nd Mabricio Ventura?
                      The one I am aware of attended high school before 1960!!!
                      Ah mussi im Faada mi bredda...Snr & Jnr tings

Comment

It is his father.

Comment

he had a stroke/ heart attack from his early 20's...mi miami parrie...

Comment

Good talk X. A little exercise added to that will make a difference as well.

I have often noticed former athletes who don't adjust their high sugar/carb diet after their playing days are over and as a result they pile on the weight.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

that was not the case here...he had heart issues in his early twenties...

Comment

Working...
                              X