No announcement yet.

The Matrix Revealed: Babylon plans Global Thought Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It going to be everywhere you have a light fixture…no getting away from that in the future unless you use flashlight or kyangle. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      It going to be everywhere you have a light fixture…no getting away from that in the future unless you use flashlight or kyangle. LoL
      Off di grid in Belize wilderness mi seh ... backwata run di cut
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

...well, since you opened that can, what is, "does not WHICH us to know..."? typo for "WISH" I'm sure.
        Peter R

Comment

Yuhzeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Karl it seems you embrace the Babylon agenda of Orwellian thought control.
            That's your prerogative of course...

Babylon loves lemmings ... they make its job very easy
            Why do you say that?
            You know there is at least another question following on your answer...right? However, the first question that pops into minds is, I think, obvious to all...right?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Grammar police. Shall must only be used for the first person singular and plural.

I shall
              You will
              He/she/it will

We shall
              You will
              They will.
              Nonsense if what I was taught is correct!
              First you had to learn I, you, he/she/it use of shall, will, will
              respectively...and we, you, they use of shall, will, will
              respectively...

...then later learn that "will" and "shall" can be used contrary to normal course when it denotes compulsory action.

Example: I will slap you if you raise your voice. = means you shall be slapped if and when you raise your voice! That says no change raise your voice and you MUST be the recipient of a slap!!!
              Last edited by Karl; July 15, 2014, 01:43 PM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Off di grid in Belize wilderness mi seh ... backwata run di cut
                2 questions here?
                ...as you know there are benefits to being able to 'find out what bad persons have in store' -

What do you have to hide?
                What do you fear?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  2 questions here?
                  ...as you know there are benefits to being able to 'find out what bad persons have in store' -

What do you have to hide?
                  What do you fear?
                  What I see is a global empire in decline and aspirants to the crown salivating at their prospects i.e. the centuries old global order of Western control is shifting East.... inexorably

When tectonic geopolitical shifts like that occur the usual result is war... which causes societal breakdown and sometimes anarchy.... at least for a period. That leads to a police state.. of which I see the elements being put together right now (i.e. pervasive surveillance of EVERYONE AT ALL TIMES)

If you think that's just about terrorism as they claim... well ah you dat

It'll be worse of course if the war goes nuclear..but the chance of that is low because of MAD

So in those circumstances I like to have a Plan B if/when things get hot... If not in my lifetime, maybe in mi pikney dem

I think it's probably better to be smarter than the average frog who depends on CNN for "news" in the belief that this gives them a realistic picture of the world
                  Last edited by Don1; July 15, 2014, 11:47 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The I and we can accept "will" for future, but not the other way (no shall for the other parts of speech)...at least not in modern times...Though shalt not use it! LoL

Comment

What I see is a global empire in decline and aspirants to the crown salivating at their prospects i.e. the centuries old global order of Western control is shifting East.... inexorably

When tectonic geopolitical shifts like that occur the usual result is war... which causes societal breakdown and sometimes anarchy.... at least for a period. That leads to a police state.. of which I see the elements being put together right now (i.e. pervasive surveillance of EVERYONE AT ALL TIMES)

If you think that's just about terrorism as they claim... well ah you dat

It'll be worse of course if the war goes nuclear..but the chance of that is low because of MAD

So in those circumstances I like to have a Plan B if/when things get hot... If not in my lifetime, maybe in mi pikney dem

I think it's probably better to be smarter than the average frog who depends on CNN for "news" in the belief that this gives them a realistic picture of the world
                      Let us keep it simple: What man can do, man will do! (That is wry smile)...
                      ...and the obvious first question: Why do you (we) think as we do? Brain-washed?
                      Programmed from birth? --- creatures of our universe?

...then next - Free-thinkers? ...or mind controlled?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Let us keep it simple: What man can do, man will do! (That is wry smile)...
                        ...and the obvious first question: Why do you (we) think as we do? Brain-washed?
                        Programmed from birth? --- creatures of our universe?

...then next - Free-thinkers? ...or mind controlled?
                        Most people are brainwashed... that's a primary mission of corporate mainstream media AKA the Matrix

It does an outstanding job

For better or for worse... I took the Red Pill since I prefer reality
                        Last edited by Don1; July 15, 2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Most people are brainwashed... that's a primary mission of corporate mainstream media AKA the Matrix

It does an outstanding job

For better or for worse... I took the Red Pill since I prefer reality
                          Hehehehe!!!!
                          ...and he/the film leaves to wonder on whether or not he took the 'red pill' as a pure thought/action or his programmed self had him do it!!!

Comment

juss vomit out yuh blue pill an' try di red... evvyting manifest den

Comment

The I and we can accept "will" for future, but not the other way (no shall for the other parts of speech)...at least not in modern times...Though shalt not use it! LoL
                              LOL!!!
                              Respek!

Comment

Working...
                              X