Comment, do not get Profound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment, do not get Profound

Your task is not to convert the Garrision faithful, that is impossible.. your task is simply to expose the fraudulence of their arguments and beliefs..

Damaged goods have to be accepted as such, you can however seek to stop the spread of the virus.. do not get caught up in trying to cure the incurable..

Man ah tell you bout how dem almost get shot under JLP govt and how people step on dem toe and yuh trying to reason wid dem about 'who them think did a better Job' ????

Yuh flirting with profundity.....

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Your task is not to convert the Garrision faithful, that is impossible.. your task is simply to expose the fraudulence of their arguments and beliefs..

Damaged goods have to be accepted as such, you can however seek to stop the spread of the virus.. do not get caught up in trying to cure the incurable..

Man ah tell you bout how dem almost get shot under JLP govt and how people step on dem toe and yuh trying to reason wid dem about 'who them think did a better Job' ????

Yuh flirting with profundity.....
    No. I got 2 rational reasons to vote for the JLP so far out of them before they had to go and get drunk.........

Comment

Yeah but tell us what effects
      you think education or lack there of would have on crime and the economy of Ja. Thanks. BTW if I'm being irrationtal please let me know.

Comment

the effect of education on crime.
        The educated a over run, lotto scam, investment scam and goverment scheme while the ghetto man a loot and shoot.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          the effect of education on crime.
          The educated a over run, lotto scam, investment scam and goverment scheme while the ghetto man a loot and shoot.
          With an answer like that, you go straight to the top of the class
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
          X