My 2 cents on the case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 cents on the case

I believe Kartel was guilty from day 1 but I feel very uncomfortable with the scant regard of how police tampered with the evidence. How could they have used the phone while in custody for anything else than testing. How can vital evidence just disappear like that?

While I think Kartel may have gotten what he deserves, it doesn't give me a lot of confidence in our justice system and it was woefully lacking on display.

In other places police and others who dealt with the evidence would be fired or charged.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

And you have proof they tampered with the evidence?

Hey, I'm the last person to bat for our corrupt cops, but I don't think they're smart enough to tamper with audio and video evidence.

Further, I think the case is much bigger than whatever evidence may have been tampered with by the cops.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't know about tampering with the evidence but that shouldn't be a question if the evidence was properly store and deal with.

Whether they are corrupted or not, they can't deal with these things in such a light manner, it makes the difference between a murderer going free and an innocent man going to jail.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

word is that the tampering was not to convict him, but to get him off ... read between the lines

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

thanks for that perspective, more than likely could be true but still careless on the state part, somebody should go prison for it.

Comment

The case against the bribing juror is going to be very interesting. His phones have already been seized. Let's hope there is no tampering with them, one way or the other.

Maybe his case may demonstrate how criminal the Gaza Crime Kartel really is!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi hate fi say it but some real entertainers are involved in some real hardcore gangster business so it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                mi hate fi say it but some real entertainers are involved in some real hardcore gangster business so it doesn't surprise me one bit.
                I'm sure that would come as a big surprise to Brickie.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not just Brickie at all. it goes back a while and even some who a praise Jah or the Jesus too.

Comment

Years ago I said that Gaza was operating more and more like Death Row records. In fact they may have surpassed Death Row in the extent of their criminality.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Remember yuttie's warnings???!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

its been alleged dat money run to tamper wid di evidence

Comment

those souns making the rounds ..... why? wwhy would anyone want the evidence tampered with? to enhance it or to compromise it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            And you have proof they tampered with the evidence?
                            Uhmm yes...there is also proof that the police stitched together text messages that were not related...as well as the forensic expert using a machine to extract the data that is not read only but can be used to modify the contents of the messages...remember he put the name of the machine in his report over 10 times...then said it was a mistake that he really used the machine that is read only...or yuh figget that part?

Comment

it has already come out in court that the forensic expert stitched together unrelated texts to bolster the prosecution's case...so we already have tampering to enhance the prosecution's case...

Comment

Working...
                              X