Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, this is what it is all about!!!

Banking restrictions dialed back
    I am sure your business plan is in place.

Starting with 2 or 3---- 2,000 sq.ft. green-houses should put you well on your way.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Boss NY is waiting for Jamaica to legalise it,I cant see it being profitable in the north ,cost too much in rent and maintain labor /utilities will kill the north for a 2,000 to 3,000 sg ft place.Jamaica would make a killing exporting it.

We have a couple acres in Jamaica, ready and waiting to give the gift away.Have you circulated my paper to your friends in high places ?

I have forwarded it to all the stakeholders ,you need one too,it carries alot more weight when a Big Man drops it.Click on link below.

http://sbaer.uca.edu/research/ICSB/2013/65.pdf
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X