All the best to the Forum Massive..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the best to the Forum Massive..

...back out of virtual reality and back in the matrix. Jamaica is too beautiful a country to spoil...ltr.

May all your dreams come true for 2013!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks Sir. Sorry we didn't get to link but had to spend most of the time with my Mom..at 86 yo everyday is a treasure....

Comment

Happy new year bossman.

Comment

thank you and the very same to you. some people trying real hard .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

May I join you in saluting The Massive and the best to you, sir
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

wait? Happy new year Gamma

Comment

what mi waiting for?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is ok. mi nah spoil di man thread.

Comment

a bit late but appreciated nonetheless.

Comment

Was in your neck of the woods...twice...have a cousin who live in those parts...beautiful with a river/stream in his backyard...priceless.

Comment

Enjoy!!! Hope you took the ride through the east.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sas..I never made it but it's a promised visit for next time. Made a day trip to Bluefields on New Year's eve...the public beach was packed so I backtracked and sopped by a lovely bay on the road, with 2 fishing boats anchored and a rustic bar.....absolutely beautiful....sat and watched the sunset..would love to post the pics..but always seem to have technical problems...lol..

Comment

LOL!
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

... all the best for 2013!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X