• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sas Crise

low class...no class...

Out of Many... One people..

Comment

Comment

for real! a yellow dress to a funeral??!! what next!!???

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Great One!

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          for real! a yellow dress to a funeral??!! what next!!???
          Gamma, I will ALWAYS remember you as having one of the greatest sense of humor of anyone I know! As usual, you have me laughing my head off here!

By the way, I first noticed your incisive sense of humor many years ago after you posted your classic Deon Burton comment (that the continually benched Burton must have fallen off the bench when he received a reported injury)!

Comment

The moral decay continues......
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

at your service ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Where was this picture taken? What occasion? Beach volleyball match?

Im just saying...

Comment

Please seek permission before u use my image. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

beg pawdon sah!

Comment

It looks like a pic from a cemetery.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Dat looks like Dovecot bruv...

Comment

..it's a service of Thanksgiving .... not a funeral! Hey some folks ask that you wear cheerful colors! Could be worse ..... it could be orange or green

Disclaimer: I have not viewed the youtube!!
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

rough him up yes......brite!!! What a resemblance though....head bigger than him body.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

if it is someone who contributed positively to society ... yup, thanksgiving is right!

Comment

Working...
                              X