HL - My fellow TV show Te-Te

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL - My fellow TV show Te-Te

I just discovered the series Strike Back on Cinemax. Do you watch it? I am almost through watching season 1. OnDemand is one of the best invention of the 21 Century. I am trying to watch as many series as possible this summer before Olympics and the football season start back.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Hmmmm... cannot say I have seen that series. I know I have Starz-- will check if I have Cinemax.

BUT: Guess what? I just discovered the series LOST. My secretary gave me the box-set 2 Christmasses ago--and i have not opened it.

So last week she insisted we watch just one episode on ComCast XFINITY Streampix(sp?). Jangle, I AM bloody HOOKED. We have watched the entire first series in record time. Getting ready to watch Season2.

But I'l check Strike Back as you recommended.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Try Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and True Blood....that shld keep you busy...

Comment

Well I am already on with GoT. HL introduced me to Spartacus. Homeland is extremely good. When I'm done with Strike Back it's on to Boss. Lost is already lost on me. When it was on I think it clashed with something else so I never got into it. True Blood in already on the schedule. I heard about Walking Dead. How many seasons have gone already? Borgais is excwellent. Then for lighters I watch The Big C and I have a season of Hung to catch up on. My favourite Dexter will be coming back soon.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well I am going to insist that you check out LOST--starting with Season 1.

I promise you are going to be hooked.

I am already on schedule with True Blood. Waiting for the new Games of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire to begin.

I promised the 'secretary' that I will be giving up watchin' football...this includes the EPL.

HL

Comment

When will you find time for.......football?

Comment

Well you might as well give the football thing since it'll be another 44 years before your side win another BPL. Women - no matter how much you give them it's never enough. I compromise by getting into some of the wife's realty shows, but I refuse to get into the Housewives of Atlanta - even though I know most of the characters.

Comment

LoL

Yuh well late. That is so last decade!

Comment

Lost is an eventual waste of time. The only old series I would recommend is The Wire.

Well, Burn Notice too.

Current ones like Scandal, Good Wife and Touch are very good. You have to be careful that some of them will hook you and then get cancelled before resolution occurs.

Grimm is a light hearted watchable series.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    LoL

Yuh well late. That is so last decade!
                    Indeed Willi, just realized that this fantastic series was from very early 2000.

Late indeed!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X