X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Cashier Counters @ Tax office

If this is not utter slackness, what is

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...onstant-Spring
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

And dem waan people fi pay dem taxes and dem tickets??!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is this in JA? It has happened to me TWICE when I have gone to renew my DL here in TT; I had to return the next day as the cashier did not come back for the afternoon which meant, (was a satellite office) photographer, assorted clerks et al jus cock up dem foot fi de afternoon and all the waiting customers about 30 odd had to go home and return next day... work ethic and productivity to de werl!!
      Peter R

Comment

That's why yu must go in de mawning...anyhow, it's only once every five years...lol....
        That no bad, years ago I went to the Survey Dept to get sm topog maps and after waiting in line for about 30 min reach the top of the line around noon, the teller said "It's lunchtime, come back at 1!". Well it was the first I hear so much cuss.....from a man in the line...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Is this in JA? It has happened to me TWICE when I have gone to renew my DL here in TT; I had to return the next day as the cashier did not come back for the afternoon which meant, (was a satellite office) photographer, assorted clerks et al jus cock up dem foot fi de afternoon and all the waiting customers about 30 odd had to go home and return next day... work ethic and productivity to de werl!!

Was it during Carnival season
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
          X