Re the moderator last night and time allotted, I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re the moderator last night and time allotted, I

have been told that both leaders had a large display showing the time being counted down as they answered. That suggests that both were very poor at managing thier time and the moderator was totally correct in cutting them off.

Also those of us who have issues with the format should remember that there has to be an agreement on the format for any debates to take place. Any format that would benefit one or the other team would not cut it, so we have to keep that in mind as well.

All in all the debates are a positive thing in our politics. Its not just about who you will vote for, its about putting the leaders on record regarding certain issues which they can be held to later on.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

They showed the entire set on the news earlier in the day and there was this massive countdown clock dead infront of the stage to the back of the room so they knew what the time was.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

How do they both mess up their opening statement when they know the limit ahead of time. That is the worst thing I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
      X