• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eek A Mouse

Am I a Crack Head???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RHwhHl_icec

He's Gone

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
    He’s fully gone, it appears. Really sad though.

I’ve always pondered the irony of people who have been given a golden opportunity (through music) to enhance their standard of living and their community but make a total mess of that opportunity, ending up even worse than they were before.

Regarding this theme of utilizing opportunities, see why I have such a high opinion of the Chinese in Jamaica?

Comment

not everybody can manage success/STRESS well

Comment

no man... if yuh kno eeka mouse you would know that he has always been an eccentric character... that is how him is from long time... wha kinda person cudda come up wid feem slanga dem... i am eeka-mouse de tallest mouse...

a quik lesser known fact, eeka was an excellent fast bowler as a youth... yes dat same ripton henry... use tuh play cricket wid him a race course, heroes circle... him did guh kingston secondary aka senior school... eeka a real bad bwoy from wi a guh school... mi nuh know bout de crack head ting and mi nah swear fi nuh man but miself...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

no historian... eeka still tour europe... california him live... him market different and him still have a following...

Comment

Tell him fi mi baddaz, Eek a mouse always pon tour meking a few $$$, and he does have a cult following, much like Yellow Man who never get stale to his fans.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

i know this white youth i work with who always play this eeka mouse in his car... have all eeka mouse albums...

eeka-mouse from 2 years ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHVX6...eature=related

Comment

yup ... in college this girl i knew white upper crust family introduce mi to some eek a mouse chune whey mi neva hear before! she's still a eek-a-mouse fanatic

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah man... him have him loyal following... the dub crowd love him just as much as many of his chunes have some wikid baselines...

he knows his market and stay with them... check out this performance and the crowd reaction... dem love de craziness... specially when dem unda de herb and likka...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvzp...eature=related

Comment

bwoy... mi nah lie de peeple dem a guh maaaaddd... lol... nuff nowadys dancehall artist wudda love if dem cudda get such a passionate and loyal following...

Comment

look like him an' ziggy inna war!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

from facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...392673&sk=wall

Miguel Rosero
                        eeka nomic danehall nice god bless peru te espera pronto eeka mouse
                        Like · · April 26 at 3:50pm ·

Bigb Entert he is on crack , bad deal they will deport him soon , he stole my money
                        April 28 at 8:28p
                        IAM EEK A MOUSE AKA RIPTON HYLTON...RITA MARLEY WROTE IN HER BOOK THAT BOB RAPE HER.....I AFTER THAT FUKING TRAITOR....ZIGGY MARLEY SAID HE...WAS FUKING SCARED TO TOUR WITH ME...17 YEARS AGO...BOTH OF US WERE ON WILLIAM MORRISON BOOKING AGENT.....THEY ASKED HIM TO TOUR WITH EEK A MOUSE...HE DID NOT LIKE THEWAY HOW THE15.000 PEOPLE AT IRVINE MEADOWZ LOVEZ THE MOUSE...ALICE IN CHAIN.....TRIBE CALLED QUEST.....DURING MY PERFORMANCE ....ONE OF HIS ********** HOLE DEAD LOX FRIND PUT A PIECE OF PAPER ..ON MY FRONT MONITOR....I HAD ONLY PERFORMED LESS THAT 35 MINUTES....I HAD ONE HOUR AND 10 FUKING MINUTES....HE WAS JUST IN HIS TOUR BUS SHAKING....IT FUKING HURTS ME...HOW THIS LILLI RASCAL FUKING BITCH ALWAYZ TOLD ME TO FUKING SING...AS SOON..WHEN HE CAME FROM SCHOOL.....RITA WASALWAYZSHOUTING AT ME ...FUKING SMILING..SAYING MISSA MOUSE A HOPE YANAH GIMMI PICKNEY NO WEED.......STEVE WAS ALWATZ DOING THIS...IS TWO SISTERS TOO.....THESE ********** HOLE OWE ME A LOT....I WAS LOVED MAGNIFICENTLY BY THEIR FUKING FAMOUSE DAD.....NAMBO ROBINSIN JUST MENTIONED THAT I.M IGNORANT....I.LL GET TO THAT FUKING ILLITERATE DUDE LATER ON.....THIS KID ON MY PROFILE IS TORAN Y HYLTON....THATZ MY SON....THE ONLY KID TO REPRESENT FLORIDA IN MATH.....MOST JAMAICAN FUKING MIDDLE CLASS SO/CALLED RASTA ********** WONT FUKING LIKE THAT......NOW BACK TO YOU BOSS...ME AND ZIGGY GATZ NO FUKING BEEF.....ITZ PURE ITAL STEAM FISH...HE CAME TO BRZIL.....TO FUKING KILL ME...YES HE FUKING DID...I.M TIRE OF RUNNING BEHIND THESE FUKING MARLEY BITCHES.....THEY WILL...HAVE TO FUKING KILLME FOR THIS...********......I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL I.M FUKING DEAD......WELL SAID FRED......ZIGGY MARLEY NEVER DEFEND HIS FATHER......CHECK OUT...THIS OTHER VIDEO...
                        Bigb Entert
                        BIG TIME 6 FOOT 6 TALL CRACK HEAD , SMOKING CRACK IN BRAZIL BIG ********** HOLE

Comment

my favourite eek a mouse song .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RIjQE5C340

Comment

Yes he a huge following. He was arrested last year in the Carolina. Some girl accused him of Kidnapping and they said they found some drugs on him.
                            http://music.dubandreggae.com/_Eek-A...3428/5057.html
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Eek A Mouse was molested and turned to cocaine...him gone...b@tty out...

Comment

Working...
                              X