You know what is ironic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what is ironic

A week ago when the article came out that Mrs.Holiness said her pet project was to use her construction and business background to build a home for street boys to get them off the street, the only comment was about how she "look".

Now the big concern is that they are homeschooling their kids. let us get real. Check most of the leaders in the world and their kids don't go to public schools.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

It is the "wrong message" though assassin. LOL

It is political season, so siccko and exile going into overdrive to make sure Maudib don't flood the board with his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      It is the "wrong message" though assassin. LOL

It is political season, so siccko and exile going into overdrive to make sure Maudib don't flood the board with his side.

.. I thought I was the only one that picked up on Exile and his latest passion.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It mayn not be politcally the wisest move but if you remember same thing happen to Clinton when he went to Washington.

Can you however show me one President or PM kid that goes to public school????? From Clinton, Bush, Blair, or any you know. Chelsea use to go to public school in Arkansas and when she move to Washington everybody was watching she going to public school and nuff people think Clinton would send that message but when he weighed his family responsiblity and everything she went private.

You have to make each parent make their decision.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          A week ago when the article came out that Mrs.Holiness said her pet project was to use her construction and business background to build a home for street boys to get them off the street, the only comment was about how she "look".

Now the big concern is that they are homeschooling their kids. let us get real. Check most of the leaders in the world and their kids don't go to public schools.
          Can't see why that's a big deal either, If I was the PM of Jamaica my kids for security reasons alone would not attend public school.

Not a big deal to me.

Comment

Lol..you guys are hilarious..I just happen to have sm free time on my hands...I dont get 'paid' to post like some a unnu.

Comment

Oh so now you concur.....

Comment

Aha...another one agrees - yes - wrong message - wasn't that all I was saying all along UNTIL your cohorts decided to try and defend...ahhh...

Comment

Ironic? No...it has nothing to do with her.

Comment

It was never a big deal...so many things to fix in Jamaica - roads, buildings, the economy, crime, health and education....

Comment

WHHHAAAAATTTT???

She is not a parent? In our society who takes care of the kids???

You don't think she has a part to play in making that decision???

Comment

Don't be asinine Assasin...the discussion was always about the Min of Ed and PM and his decisions...yes, he has a wife and I'm sure she has her point of view but she's is not PM and certainly not 'First Lady". Michelle Obama she aint.

Comment

Well she is the Parent and that makes her even important to her kids education than the Ministry of Education and the PM position. Parenting come before any of those political decision and I know you know better than that too. You wouldn't want it any other way.

Comment

What I say is it is not a big deal and most people who want to would understand why they make this decision.

Comment

Working...
                            X