No announcement yet.

I fail to to understand how any well thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all Kermit, oops sorry Lazie, your green hue kinda tripped me up there a bit and while I still await an answer to my original question, I am also waiting to hear what the down grade from joker is as well
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Not at all Kermit, oops sorry Lazie, your green hue kinda tripped me up there a bit and while I still await an answer to my original question, I am also waiting to hear what the down grade from joker is as well

Sickko ... I have no idea where you're going. What does a down grade of a joker has to do with this?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boss nuh you say you down grade me or people who think like me and so I want to know where the down grade has left me...too much to ax?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X