Kern will walk free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kern will walk free

but he shouldn't, he should go to prison for being a damn thief.

But Paula in her zeal (and maybe ego) is messing up the case for the prosecution and it is obvious she is no match for the tandem of KD and Atkinson
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

button pushing......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree he will go free. If she met with Chin in the presence of his lawyer .... what did she do wrong? It is clear the judge is biased in this case.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I predicted that from Rodney Chin became state witness.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't think the Judge is Bias Lazie. I thinkw what is badly needed is the Plea Bargain law. If that was present there would be no issue. The point the defence is trying to make is that the DFF ofered Chin a deal to testify against the others which is not legal as far as I know.

Comment

yuh expect Lazie to say anyting else?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
              I don't think the Judge is Bias Lazie. I thinkw what is badly needed is the Plea Bargain law. If that was present there would be no issue. The point the defence is trying to make is that the DFF ofered Chin a deal to testify against the others which is not legal as far as I know.
              You and Mosiah is accussed of doing something wrong. You're aware and have evidence that it was Mosiah and not you. What is not legal about taking steps to clear your name? Should the state go ahead and try you for something that is clear you were not a part of?

If this judge isn't biased then ,......
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

heh heh! why it couldn't be di odda way!

yuh bias, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Both Kern & Chin deserve about 10 years
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X