RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X check this....the business no look good..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X check this....the business no look good..

Nearly 20% of Florida homes are vacant - Yahoo! Finance
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Nearly...507768369.html

"It will take about eight years just to put the vacancy numbers back into the single digits,"....expecting to bottom mid 2012 ?

Boss no one can tell you if they can see a bottom , last year this summer was the bottom , by next summer dem will sing the same thing , if dem invade Iran .

Its a rental market, if you can buy condos cash and rent them you will do well, florida and georgia is the state to be , anywhere down south with rental laws that favour the landlord, forget NY, I have a friend cleaning up condos in Florida .

Thats the move. I would not recommend a house because of the cost to maintain it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hv sm close friends and relatives already in FL doing same...trying to pull me in...been there done that....lv that to you youths now...lol...article trying to forecast to far though....bottomline - depend on the risks one is willing to take..

Comment

Me and my broker friend Jangle argue bout di interest rate , he thinks its going to rise , I dont see it rising , that would be shooting the economy in the leg...but his angle is doing mortgages so he has an incentive to make that claim ..get it while its low......Jangle !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The next thing is the property taxes on single home dwellings in FLA...
          Peter R

Comment

Exile check dis out and this was last year , when the oil was stable, now this Libyian and Japan...aahh sah ..click on the pdfs..manhathan ,Bk,Queens LI.

http://www.millersamuel.com/reports/

Comment

Working...
            X