My take on the COE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on the COE

For weeks the bits and pieces I have known about the COE was from this forum. I did not fully understand what it was all about.

Just returned from Jamaica yesterday. I got a better understanding of what this COE is all about.

My take is that all the participants on the COE are a bunch of egocentric eejits. Pure show offs. Both sides that is.

There is very little substance that will result is a tangible outcome. This appears to be a wasted excercise.

The display is classical Jamaican know-it-all. A display of how educated and brilliant each participant is.....

There are no Statesmen among them.

LAST: We easily identify the criminals, politicians, private sector persons etc... in their role in the destruction of Jamaica.

The role of lawyers in this destruction--is generally overlooked:
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The whole thing is a big waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      The whole thing is a big waste of time.
      nope yuh very wrong...there's tremendous grandstanding... especially KD ..and tremendous deception & obfuscation from politicians being examined (which the KD critics studiously ignore..LOL) ...BUT

Valuable info has emerged from the process which otherwise would never have seen the light of day...and public servant's actions are able to be held accountable...at the very least in the Court of Public Opinion... if not in the expected Brownwashed COE report by the majority JLP commissioners..

For all its faults...Still a GREAT exercise in democracy that many countries are completely INCAPABLE of... congrats to Jamaica for forcing this to happen...and peeple cyan deh anywhey ah si dat...ar tun it off if dem nuh like it .... it seems u are in the former group
      Last edited by Don1; March 9, 2011, 09:04 AM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

True ting.. how wi woulda know di level of deception and subterfuge dat Peter Phillips did a carry on wid..

A one conspiracy spy novel to rhatid..

Look like seh one big-head spliff too many fah Petah...

Him head tek him !

Comment

good to know.
          Complete waste of time and money. Time for them to start some real work, Jamaica have nuff things that time can be better spent on.

Comment

Is nuff ting a gwaan dat Phillips Enquiry ah overshadow..

Tactics.. but it nah help certain people come 2012... it ah guh be armahgedan fi some people fi true.. mi nuh tink like all Mosiah ah guh survive it.. all like him haffi guh move tuh Trinidad !

Comment

good to know.
              Complete waste of time and money. Time for them to start some real work, Jamaica have nuff things that time can be better spent on.
              Look like it ah wase fi yuh time tuh..yuh allova dat LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

yuh cyan gwaan ponda pon 2012...ah fi yuh job dat

mi juss ah fulljoy di stage show...Built by Brown Man Time..LOL

Comment

Entertainment value high fi chue..

Ah suh Brown Man dweet.. mek erribady happy..

Wi need bout 3 more Term ah dis !

Comment

For political campaigners like you and Maudib it is useful. Waste of the Jamaican people's money and the time that their politicians can spend on meaningful work.

Comment

For political campaigners like you and Maudib it is useful. Waste of the Jamaican people's money and the time that their politicians can spend on meaningful work.
                      foolfool talk dat...mi nuh campaign..

For someone who claims the exercise is a waste of time you spend much time commenting on the minute details..

Cut the foolish holier than thou hypocrisy

Comment

is who yuh a call Political campaignah.. yuh si mi grow up inna political Household ?

Mi innah di Beast Slaying business..

Vampiyah hard fi dead.. the price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance..

Comment

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughter is the best medicine to relieve failure...LOL

Comment

yuh mean Eternal Propaganda...LOL

Comment

Laughter and belly-full.. cyaan lose..

Comment

Working...
                              X