Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD Knight accuses administrations of excessive spending

KD Knight accuses administrations of excessive spending

2011-01-28 17:28:28 | with audio | (0 Comments)

Opposition senator KD Knight has accused previous and present [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]governments[/COLOR][/COLOR] of spending public funds in an excessive and corrupt manner.

He was speaking during the debate on the Minimum Wage Act in which the parliament is seeking to increase the fines for [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]employers[/COLOR][/COLOR] who flout the law.

Knight said he was making the comments despite the fact that they might anger his colleagues on both sides.

Knight insists that excessive spending on the part of Jamaican governments have led to their increasing inability to satisfy wage claims.

He is calling for a concerted effort to be made to tighten government spending.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I was gwine cuss a badwud but den mi realize seh is di Chiney Govt build dat Stadium top a Sligoville...

Comment

Working...
    X