X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassed by criticism of Jamaica, Cuba lashes US

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...sts-US_8238825
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

perhaps..but i asked myself the question ... how come the us and cuban authorities seemed to so cozy given that deep diplomatic rift exists, especilly to the extent that they would be complaining to the us about jamaica? seemed self serving.

anyway in these things there is usually never clearly defined "good guys" and "bad guys"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

correct...they're only self interested parties..

However, despite the unfriendliness between them...the US and Cuba have agreed on a case by case basis to fight drug trafficking and do cooperate on that issue... as they have a shared interest in limiting drugs

What is really self serving by Cuba now is to lash out at the US... as they cannot allow their "private" criticism of Jamaica to the US to cast them in the light of being negative to a "friend" while cozying up to an adversary..

Politricks all ova
      Last edited by Don1; December 17, 2010, 08:00 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Quite suh sah

Comment

politics make strange bedfellows... bedbugs mi seh...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yuhseeit

Comment

Working...
              X