The Kardashians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kardashians

It was just the other day I realise that these girls father was OJ and MJ amongst others lawyer daughters.

When I think about the money they inherited from Hollywood stars and the subject of entertainers and celeb money going going down(ah bwoy).
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

the name KARDASHIAN never provide a clue? i think you meant "godfather"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When Suge Knight them start Death Row, one of the partners was a criminal lawyer (Jewish guy). The man was part of Death Row PLUS him had all the Death Row artistes as clients in his law practice.

Now we talking bout Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Tupac, Warren G, Dre, etc, etc. So there was probably an average of an arrest every week or so, LOL! Can you IMAGINE how much money him make offa them, just as a lawyer not to mention the Death Row label?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is Snoop Dogg kin to Nate Dogg?

Cudden help aksin that one.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X