RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Translator changed Miss Mexico's answer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Translator changed Miss Mexico's answer?

A friend of mine who is language professor and speaks both English and Spanish told me that the translator changed Miss Mexico answer. She said that Miss Mexico did not answer the question, the translator did! Anyone know where I can find a video link to the question and answer section?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I thought so too...although I'm not proficient in spanish...too late now though...

Comment

Anyone speak English and Spanish?

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      I thought so too...although I'm not proficient in spanish...too late now though...
      Found it, did she answer the question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8boL5_UTAg
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Not true.

Yo puedo defenderme en castellano!

The guy did an excellent translation. The fact that she did not in fact answer the questions : What effect is unsupervised Internet usage having on kids today?

Her answer was that the Internet was an indespensible tool in this day and age and we have to supervise the kids using it and teach them proper values and such things from home, so that they make a good usage of the Internet.

Comment

true! yendi mi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yup. i found not fault with the translation.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X