X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loose mout Vampire nuh waan get sue again

Seaga offers amends to Matalon

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

FORMER prime minister and leader of the Jamaica Labour Party, Edward Seaga has offered amends to Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ) President Joseph Matalon over statements he made about the PSOJ head last month.

"On the 27th day of May 2010 in an interview with Emily Crooks which was broadcast on Nationwidenews and CVM-TV, I made certain remarks in reaction to a statement made by Mr Joseph Matalon in his capacity as President of the Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica. These remarks are alleged by Mr Joseph Matalon to be defamatory of him," Seaga said in a statement yesterday.

"(Mr) Matalon and I have met and he explained to me that his statement that it was 'a small price to pay for the disturbances' was not made in relation to any loss of life but solely to express the view of his membership that any loss of profit they suffer would be 'a small price to pay for the disturbances' and that his statement was misunderstood and misinterpreted," he added.

Seaga said he has "unreservedly" acepted Matalon's explanation and is "fully satisfied that the statement was made in respect to loss of profit by members of the PSOJ and not the loss of life of innocent residents of West Kingston."

"My statement was innocently made and without malice in reaction to the media coverage of this matter of great public interest which helped create the misunderstanding and misinterpretation of Mr Joseph Matalon's statement which greatly distressed me. Accordingly, I regret any embarrassment, trauma or inconvenience caused by my remarks and unhesitatingly retract them," Seaga added.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Mi hear say Matalon call Skeng and ask him fi the number of his lawyer. When Eddie hear dat........

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X