Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of Chemical Ali & Associates spokesmen

Assasin:

Seems to have resigned or suspended membership in disgust, dismay or disappointment. Now concentrating commentary on non controversial matters

Comment:

Has disappeared completely. Last seen in visa appeal line at the US Embassy muttering disconsolately. At his last appointment was reportedly told by the consular officer: "I am not a lubricated passageway for admission to the US"

Lazie:

Appears confused and shellshocked but remains defiant. Comforts himself in waiting for exculpatory court judgments, visualizing exonerating words on GOJ letterheads and railing against some mysterious phenomena called "Teabaggers"

Company President & Chief Spokesman Maudib:

As garrulous and combative as ever but the weakening position of his tribe is taking a toll.... he often contradicts himself in the same post.... drawing a mixture of amusement and befuddlement.

Sources say he spends his free time in a green cabana installed on Ocean Boulevard sipping latte... wearing a bulletproof vest and attended by a phalanx of heavily armed Tivolites.

Has binoculars trained on the harbour...looking for Chinese cruise ships

Considering the national pantomime currently in performance and reflected on this forum.... we indeed live in interesting times.

Selah
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

IF you notice I am not into the rumours and wild speculations like you are.

You came on here claiming impecable credentials and only use "credible sources" and a this you reduce to Don1?

Brethren I rather stick to the economics and performance which is what I always talk about. Right now there is good performance in Agriculture, Toursim, and I like the education minister. Audley Shaw has proven not to be as bad as you and others make him out to be but you wouldn't accept that.

Crime is a disappointment. Regardless how you feel if I see a minister performing I am not afraid to say Kiddus. I am not defending nothing but growth and betterment of the Jamaican people.

Unnu can gwaan follow all the rumours and post them as soon as unnu see them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      IF you notice I am not into the rumours and wild speculations like you are.

You came on here claiming impecable credentials and only use "credible sources" and a this you reduce to Don1?

Brethren I rather stick to the economics and performance which is what I always talk about. Right now there is good performance in Agriculture, Toursim, and I like the education minister. Audley Shaw has proven not to be as bad as you and others make him out to be but you wouldn't accept that.

Crime is a disappointment. Regardless how you feel if I see a minister performing I am not afraid to say Kiddus. I am not defending nothing but growth and betterment of the Jamaican people.

Unnu can gwaan follow all the rumours and post them as soon as unnu see them.
      LoL! Nuh tek tings suh hard...lighten up nuh.

By the way...i came here not claiming any impeccable credentials...but convinced that both the PNP & JLP were dead, corrupt organisms....and that the incoming JLP was bound to fail based on my assessment of their party & the world environment.

For this I was vilified and called all sorts of names by JLP supporters...with cries that Jamaica's salvation was nigh with that party in charge once they were "given a chance"....they have now been given that chance with spectacular results.... mostly negative on all fronts.

Sad to say...their governance has fallen short of even my most gloomy expectations.... without a whimper of contrition or even recognition from their previously verbose supporters... you included....but you to your credit are among the most reasonable of the lot.

This too was predictable.
      Last edited by Don1; April 18, 2010, 04:05 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

good one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Assasin:

Seems to have resigned or suspended membership in disgust, dismay or disappointment. Now concentrating commentary on non controversial matters

Comment:

Has disappeared completely. Last seen in visa appeal line at the US Embassy muttering disconsolately. At his last appointment was reportedly told by the consular officer: "I am not a lubricated passageway for admission to the US"

Lazie:

Appears confused and shellshocked but remains defiant. Comforts himself in waiting for exculpatory court judgments, visualizing exonerating words on GOJ letterheads and railing against some mysterious phenomena called "Teabaggers"

Company President & Chief Spokesman Maudib:

As garrulous and combative as ever but the weakening position of his tribe is taking a toll.... he often contradicts himself in the same post.... drawing a mixture of amusement and befuddlement.

Sources say he spends his free time in a green cabana installed on Ocean Boulevard sipping latte... wearing a bulletproof vest and attended by a phalanx of heavily armed Tivolites.

Has binoculars trained on the harbour...looking for Chinese cruise ships

Considering the national pantomime currently in performance and reflected on this forum.... we indeed live in interesting times.

Selah
          All I see is recycled 'information' nothing new. Of course those caught up in rumor mongering will certainly entertain themselves. Mock me about the GOJ letterheads all unuh want ... if they were contracted by the GOJ, wouldn't they have something in writing from the gov't?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            All I see is recycled 'information' nothing new. Of course those caught up in rumor mongering will certainly entertain themselves. Mock me about the GOJ letterheads all unuh want ... if they were contracted by the GOJ, wouldn't they have something in writing from the gov't?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what happen to credible sources? that you say is what you follow?

Again most of the things that are in the media are nothing short of rumours, such as Air J wasn't going to be approved because of Dudus, USAID not going to give us money and the list goes on, so I will just leave the rumour to you.

When the US government act or Bruce Golding decide to wake up on this matter you can wake me up but otherwise the rumours in the local paper will continue to be just that. Unamed sources, nothing verified and some with agenda.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what makes a source credible, sass? a letterhead?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

im still ah look fi lettahead

ever heard that contracts can be expressed or implied? LoL!

Comment

what happen to credible sources? that you say is what you follow?
                    The Washington Post is usually credible...then again I must be careful because I've never seen that in writing.... on GOJ letterhead

Comment

What you asking me? The same sources Don1 told me were not credible is it him posting everyday. He told me you have to get real crebible sources and the gleaner and the Observer don't fall into that category.

Comment

yeah but that is not the only source you posting from.

Comment

alrite say. i'll excuse myself again and gwaan watch di ride!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All fun and jokes aside, Lazie fi deh pon Ity & Fancy Cat.

Comment

yeah but that is not the only source you posting from.
                              red herring argument.

i never said that EVERYTHING REPORTED by either the Gleaner or the Newsletter is not credible. Especially in the Newsletter much reportage reflects the opinions & interests of the owner...in tourism and his personal affairs eg his legal struggle with Issa..... that renders such reporting biased and not credible

Notwithstanding this both newspapers are capable of balanced and valuable reportage.

Somehow I suspect you will not appreciate such nuances...too bad... it's all or nothing for some people

Comment

Working...
                              X