Wayne Chin Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Chin Say

you guys remember any of the "Wayne Chin Say" wisdom?

the ones i remember are:

wayne chin say cyclist who dilly dolly end up in hospital trolly;

wayne chin say man who drink and drive visit honourable ancestors;

wayne chin say man who go to bed with itchy bottom, wake up wid smelly fingers;

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

no. i always wondered about some chinese sage name "Wayne". how yuh fi tek him serious?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the wisdom is there for all to see.....suh him could name bjorn chin or giovanni chin...mi nuh business!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"Man that walk round wid hand in pocket, feel cocky all day!"

Wait .. was that Wayne Chin or an actual Chinese proverb?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wayne Chin say honeymoon lasts only six days, because seven days makes hole weak.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

some a wayne chin sayings should not have been on radio. chuss mi! das why wi have dis gaza-gully ting nowadays!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

naw sah.....it is more like those old calypso songs with the double entendres..espcially when spoken as opposed to written.

shhhhhhhhhhaving cream ........ like the song about "new giraffe"

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                naw sah.....it is more like those old calypso songs with the double entendres..espcially when spoken as opposed to written.

shhhhhhhhhhaving cream ........ like the song about "new giraffe"
                which song dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is a pluto song......wid "along a bumble bee and stung him on his cocktails ginger ales, 20 cents a glass, if you do not like it, you can kiss my hairy ask me no questions and i will tell you no lies put down molasses and you will catch no flies...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    is a pluto song......wid "along a bumble bee and stung him on his cocktails ginger ales, 20 cents a glass, if you do not like it, you can kiss my hairy ask me no questions and i will tell you no lies put down molasses and you will catch no flies...
                    yeah, mi know it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      yeah, mi know it!
                      Wayne Chin live ah Queens...play domino mongst mi bredrin dem out deh all di wile..... from evenin tilamawnin

mi nuh ave suhmuch time fi wase like dem man deh
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL!
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X