Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancer 'Ice' to go out in Style

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/.../ent/ent2.html

Ice's sister, Natalie 'Pinky' Smith, says the funeral will be open to the public and will have all the 'fandangles' courtesy of Brite Lite Funeral Services. She tells the STAR, "It will have the whole fandangles, the glass casket right through, the glass chariot, the limousine, the banner - the whole works."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

wha...a suh dancing lucrative? mi did tink it was a hobby!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah, its a hobby. when you make it big you do the Gully Creeper
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I can only hope that some of the money he had will be put to good use for the welfare of his children - housing, education, healthcare etc.

Damn foolishness!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
          I can only hope that some of the money he had will be put to good use for the welfare of his children - housing, education, healthcare etc.

Damn foolishness!
          What money? Unnuh tink a ICE money pay fi di funeral? Just di odda day him was a cuss ELE cause him tek GULLY CREEPER dance go foreign and gi ice $200 US

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            What money? Unnuh tink a ICE money pay fi di funeral? Just di odda day him was a cuss ELE cause him tek GULLY CREEPER dance go foreign and gi ice $200 US
            Oh well - I don't understan dat culcha
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

suh a fi who fa money and more importantly....WHY?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X