NPR Burning Spear review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPR Burning Spear review

NPR reviewed Burning Spear's new album. They talked about Bob Marley introducing him to a producer and his early days. They spoke about how Reggae has changed but Spear remain constant with his Music. This Album although not his regular beat down the system message but more about his life experience is a very good one. Based on the cuts they played, I think it is one of his best effort in recent years.

They ended by saying Spear proves that more of the same can get better overtime and they gave it a very good review.

Gwaan Mr. Rodney
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

what's the name of the cd.

thanks!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

live in paris....no spear album beat that one to date!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

iz it zis wan?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yes it is "Jah is Real"
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rahtid you are serious Spear fan. I bought that double album bout 15 years ago, and it is still in mint condition.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X