Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican talking head embarrasses himself on CNN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYYiw_y2qDI
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

saw it last night ... his effort was gallant.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Did he...or did Campbell-Brown embrass herself?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        saw it last night ... his effort was gallant.
        Certainly was!
        Campbell-Brown tried to pin him down to responding as she would have liked...and he insisted on comparing John McCain to Obama as the persons vying for the presidency. ...and to insert snipets that even Palin had even more experience than Obama....and therefore Palin was more ready to be Commander-in-Chief than Obama.

Campbell-Brown did not like his tact one bit and resorted to making 'monkey-faces' and using bull-dog tactics. Still did not move the fellow one bit. So Campbell-Brown fluffed off saying something about 'I give you that' and a 'flash off' of her hand and another 'monkey-face'!

Campbell-Brown seems to be going up a creek. She tried her best to make the fact of Palin's daughter being pregnant as the fault of the Mom. She was like a terrier on that for quite somtime. Late today she backed off. Perhaps, her bosses did not like the reaction CNN viewers have been flooding them with. ...and the expressions of support and admiration coming from both sides of the political isle?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

disagree ...... not 100%!

he simply refused to directly answer her question.

just vote fi mccain and done nuh? cho! never once si yuh seh anything in support of obama except to say that he is a democrat ....... if you think mccain is the better candidate for the life of me i cannot understand why yuh CLAIM seh yuh naw vote fi him!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i don't think she did......

last evening she was very subdued. i'm sure it was because they claimed mccain refused to come on lary king live becasue of how she manhandled tucker bounds. after larry king neva duh him nutten? petulant.

Comment

Karl is absolutely di best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl, I think she deserves a raise! I never saw this side of her before. Professional to the max, not the near-bimbo she used to be on NBC.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl, the woman's name is Campbell Brown, no hyphen. In outher words, her christian name (first name for you Americans) is Campbell.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I thought he embarassed himself. All now he could not give a good answer to the woman's question.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X