Don1 the punching bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1 the punching bag

Tourist Board tell yuh seh Jamaica room inventory will be 20,000 in 2 years.

Do you believe this is 20,000 bedrooms or 20,000 habitable rooms ?

Tek yuh time now.

Drop this line....both of you.

So many interesting and important issues to discuss and we get sidetracked on irrelevancies!

What makes this place vibrant is the free-flow of ideas on mainly issues of National and International importance and relevance.

I dont care if we disagree, just that we do a honest job of getting our views across and stimulate deeper thought from others (even as we do it in a humorous manner). That is the beauty of this place!

Comment

I disagree.

This propogandist is on here spreading his ignorance. He has clothed himself in finery (a certain grasp of english language) and commenced to misinform the good public.

I am simply exposing him for the charlatan he is and at the same time providing information that many would not neccessarily know.

Example:

1. Storeys

When a hotel developer indicates in an official document the number of stories he is proposing to build, this INCLUDES those below ground level if planned.

2. Rooms

When a hotel developer indicates the number of rooms his buildings will contain they use the term Habitable. That is because the approval agencies base their densities on Habitable rooms. This number is reported to other agencies such as the Ministery of Tourism for them to add to the ROOM INVENTORY. When a Minister of Tourism is disclosing the number of rooms that will be added to the room stock he is referring to HABITABLE rooms... not only what is designated a bedroom which is a room designed PRIMARILY for sleeping. A bedroom is not the only room that can accomodate the activity of sleeping and an agency such as NEPA realized this and so insists that for purposes of human occupancy (human density) you include all rooms defined as Habitable.

I don't mind ignorance.. cannot abide when that is combined with arrogance.

So di only ting I gwine drap is more blows pon di Don.

Comment

Nonsense!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL !!! WHOEE !!!

So lackey.. when the Ministry of Tourism speaks to room stock are they referring to bedrooms or Habitable Rooms....

Let is us see which dance routine you pull off here.

Comment

Your storey definition is crap! Told you that last week and nothing has changed.

Continue wid di lies!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL !!

Oh, one would think you were objecting to the entire post.. intentional perhaps ? Mi haffi watch unnuh and di dirty tactics.

The storey definition has already been validated. END OF STORY.
              Mi cyaan waste any more time on that one.. if yuh want mi can give yuh missa Jervis number, yuh can argue wid him.

What yuh tink bout di rooms ting.. yuh friend seh a lie Bartlett a lie.. him a count bathroom and kitchen.

Comment

Yuh breach suh much facts, what's di use specifying each a dem? Nuh have nuh time fi waste.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL !! WHOEEE !!

Dancing Queen !

Days done when yuh can come in here and chat any faught and people nyam it up. Yuh could inna konstruction some more.. access to information act gwine kill yuh dead everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Your storey definition is crap! Told you that last week and nothing has changed.

Continue wid di lies!

Most everything this fellow writes is crap

Room inventory measiring tourism capacity includes living rooms etc

Oh... the perils of a breech birth.... on spectacular display.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      Drop this line....both of you.

So many interesting and important issues to discuss and we get sidetracked on irrelevancies!

What makes this place vibrant is the free-flow of ideas on mainly issues of National and International importance and relevance.

I dont care if we disagree, just that we do a honest job of getting our views across and stimulate deeper thought from others (even as we do it in a humorous manner). That is the beauty of this place!
                      who, mi teacha??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

don't forget bathrooms and kitchen !

LOL !! WHOEE !

I do not make up the rules.. you don't even KNOW THEM.

Educate yuhself.

Tourism Capacity speaks to habitable rooms.. period end of story.

If yuh nevah know.. ah suh. No harm to admit that.

If you find it funny that a living room can be regarded in the same vein as a bedroom for occupancy purposes.. well call the various agencies and correct them.. (dem might tell yuh seh furniture and bed can move)

Until you have managed to get that correction made, the Minister and every Minster after will quote room stats based on Habitable rooms.

Run along now, class is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          don't forget bathrooms and kitchen !

LOL !! WHOEE !

I do not make up the rules.. you don't even KNOW THEM.

Educate yuhself.

Tourism Capacity speaks to habitable rooms.. period end of story.

If yuh nevah know.. ah suh. No harm to admit that.

If you find it funny that a living room can be regarded in the same vein as a bedroom for occupancy purposes.. well call the various agencies and correct them.. (dem might tell yuh seh furniture and bed can move)

Until you have managed to get that correction made, the Minister and every Minster after will quote room stats based on Habitable rooms.

Run along now, class is over.
                          Perhaps the tourism professional Assassin can assist you with the accurate definition of tourism capacity/room inventory.

Comment

I don't need Assassin to assist me in anything.

Why should I when I can go straight to source.

You should try it.. but then again, it looks like you prefer to live in your own reality.. knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                              I don't need Assassin to assist me in anything.

Why should I when I can go straight to source.

You should try it.. but then again, it looks like you prefer to live in your own reality.. knock yourself out.
                              what's Jamaica's room capacity now?

Comment

Working...
                              X