Bamboo Café Restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bamboo Café Restaurant

On Saturday my family and I decided to take a ride and stop by Bamboo Café for lunch. I have promised forumite Mark to drop by his new business venture in Kennesaw GA. We had no idea what the place would be like or what was offered. The place was in an easy to find location off a major highway so that was a plus. Upon Parking we say the place was clean and well kept. Upon entering we were greeted with a warm friendly smile even before we open the front door. We went in and were treated very well. I made sure I didn’t even introduce myself just to get exceptional treatment. This seems to be the treatment to everyone as other clients got the same royal treatment. Upon introduction Mark came out in a Chef uniform and we exchanged some pleasant greetings. We sat and had a very great meal. The menu was not just any run of the mill menu and the food tasted as if it was seasoned two days in advance. I enjoyed the meal very much and so did my wife and even my very young kids. I noticed Mark had reggaeboys Jersey hanging and the place was very CLEAN, even the bathroom.

Mark didn’t ask me or he didn’t know I would do a review but as a small businessman I think it is challenge and he need our SUPPORT. I will be back as often as I can not just to support but because the food GOOD and the place is somewhere I can take my visitors and they will love it. I know most forumites don’t live in Georgia but if you visit give it a try and I am sure you will leave just as satisfied as my wife and I.

Thank you for the food and service Mark and despite the fact that we are new in Georgia but we will spread the word as much as we can.

Good Luck Brethren to you and your crew, I will be BACK.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Great! Mark, mi a go tek care a dat ting fi yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did you try the featured Oxtail?

Message from Bamboo Café

Bamboo Cafe brings the taste of the Caribbean to Kennesaw
      • Oxtail, jerk chicken, pork
      • Dine in/take out/curb side
      • Catering available

Get a taste of the Caribbean Islands at Bamboo Café, serving Kennesaw residents delicious traditional Caribbean food. Prepared in a kitchen by a team of highly trained cooks led by Chef Mark A. Williams, traditional and contemporary Caribbean dishes such as oxtail, goat curry, jerk chicken sandwiches, jerk pork and more are prepared using fresh produce, herbs, and spices. Authentic Caribbean drinks such as Jamaican soda is a popular item too. This casual restaurant near Atlanta strives to give you healthy Caribbean entrées compared to others elsewhere.
      Bamboo Café also offers traditional American dishes such as burgers and fries. Dine in or take out at their convenient pick up window or curb side pickup. Their objective is to create a dining experience similar to journeying to the islands while sampling the delicious aromas, tastes and vibes of the Caribbean while dining at Bamboo Café
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I dont eat oxtail, but that looks scrumptious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that is what I had with beans and it was GREAT.
          with Fresh vegetable
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why don't you eat Oxtail ?

Comment

Never even tasted the thing. My mother was not in the habit of cooking extremities or innards. No tail, no foot, no tongue, no tripe, no gizzard, no chicken foot, no cow cod, no balls, no skin...yusimi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wheh yuh seh.. only slave eat Slave Food !

Comment

Nice move Mark. Jah bless. Hope I
                  will be able to come by and dine one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    no cow cod, no balls, ...yusimi?
                    Yuh nuh drink cow cod soup an mannish wata? Suh how yuh put lead inna yuh pencil?

Anyway, is what I have heard in the past as I do not eat them either.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla - yuh too WIKKID
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                      X