LFC vs. Newcastle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFC vs. Newcastle...

Sorry Rafa...unlike the turncoat, sunshiner, wagonistic people dem who don't know what colour draws they are wearing, I apologise in advance for the SUPREME beating we will have to subject you to on Saturday. Now...being the master tactician that you are, I would like you to understand that only a fool would underestimate you, but, I say without prejudice, we are NOT FRIENDS tomorrow and as far as I'm concerned, you may as well be Jose Mourinho for those 90 minutes. After the final whistle, it will be all good. LFC FI LIFE!!!

P.S. That likkle nize you ah go hear tomorrow wearing the black and white prisoner shirt is to be ignored. He used to wear red, baby blue, baby blue again, royal blue, white and now black and white. It is the voice of a conflicted idiot who has done more to wreck your image than Rihanna's bruises did to Chris Brown's.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...
Working...
X