RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The kind of player Ja can't develop so far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kind of player Ja can't develop so far!

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/09/west-h...-pace-5334277/

Not just a pretty baller but actually produces year in year out in an area where we don't even measure the production, the assist, no wonder our passing is so atrocious.

Come to tink bout it, wi feed ah steady diet a speed of play irrespective ah weh di playah plays; get di ball away quickly is all good but, composure, control an good decision making is more important fi produce these type ah playahs in my opinion. Case an point wi nuh si a slight semblance of Tappa fi di last 15 years.

Comment

We focus pon two things, dribble or wild shot, no discipline, passing is like kids eating vegetables, yuh have fi beat dem fi eat up. We don't emphasize the passing game, our passing is a defense mechanism, so pure backpass. Literally the selfish mentality and me myself and I biz have to go, passing is a team game and forward progressive passing is a no ego game, very tough to play that style.

Comment

Poor fields mess with control and vision ,,,,, man haffi hold dung him head or sow down play .... Tappa and hue

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Time to take out that excuse now. I can think of at least five fields at river level or close to river level within 100 yards so you can link irrigation straight to free water, Jff can do five fields like that for less than 100k Us.

Comment

I can think of at least five fields at river level or close to river level within 100 yards so you can link irrigation straight to free water,
            Really Stonibelly?! Free water?

Thank of the infrastructure investment to get the water to the field from the river. Secondly, you will need electricity to pump the water, and therefore an ongoing cost. So whichever way you look at it, there is cost to irrigating those fields, no free water here.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

get rid of NWC and it cost way less.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

get rid of NWC and it cost way less.
                Johnny, as usual you missed the point.

This has nothing to do with NWC. Stoni is proposing pumping water from nearby rivers to irrigate fields and that it would be free water. I am just saying that for a man who is so obsessed with stats, I found it surprising that he missed those obvious cost which would add cost to the water. So the water would not be free at all.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Pay a man wid a couple of donkeys to carry the water...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You disagree that poor fields affect speed and ability to creative?

Comment

The water still would not be free. Moreover, the man with a donkey, could you expect him to really carry enough water to irrigate a football field?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Johnny, as usual you missed the point.

Mi spleen!!!!
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Buy two pump and pump your own water from the river.

NWC a charge you fi water and not providing it so the field won't look no better. Problem is government policy don't allow most people to do that as if you are within a certain distance with in NWC pipeline it is illegal.

When last you deal with NWC???
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They would deliver more than NWC. At least you could depend on the donkeys.

Comment

It would not be free but would cost way less. Have you deal with NWC? Them charge for air inna the pipe and the water leak that they are unable to fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X