The Napoli boss is the favourite to succeed Carlo Ancelotti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Napoli boss is the favourite to succeed Carlo Ancelotti

COMMENT: The Napoli boss is the favourite to succeed Carlo Ancelotti should he be fired. Madrid would be making a smart move appointing a man who learned his trade at the Bernabeu

By Peter Staunton

What Real Madrid want and what Real Madrid need are two very different things and sometimes the club itself is unsure where the distinction should be made.

They wanted Jose Mourinho. He was hired as coach to be the ego above all egos; the man capable of pointing to his medal tally and drag an under-performing dressing room into line. It worked, for a while. He won the league title but eventually departed with a trail of discord and disharmony in his wake.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...here-ancelotti
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Real Madrid would be the perfect job for Rafa. I hope he gets it. Plenty money, plenty talent, nuff infrastructure. That is what Rafa needs that he has never had. This is a better move for him than any other club in the world.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It kills you doesnt it , BR is not the man , so was Hodgson all your picks your flops,FSG will be forced to get a bonafide coach which would signify a change in ambition- another killer for you , so you hide behind name calling when i point out your short comings, because you have no arguement , I must admit i drop to your levels at times out of frustration , my apologies to the site but you are clueless, league position relative to spending power doesnt need three paragraphs for an explanation, neither does letting sterling go for free and certainly not , why BR needs to go.

You have spent the past 5-6 seasons showing the site your skirt..ahmean brains.Every bloody direction that you believe we should entertain post Rafa has been a disaster.

Hopefully you will get behind the next coach FSG hires, because it must and will be one with ambition and an upward trajectory of the clubs ambition, Rafa or no Rafa, and yes I will be here to witness that day.

The above is a classic example of castigating someone without the use of foul langauge... a dat a kill yuh !..hehe
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        It kills you doesnt it , BR is not the man , so was Hodgson all your picks your flops,FSG will be forced to get a bonafide coach which would signify a change in ambition- another killer for you , so you hide behind name calling when i point out your short comings, because you have no arguement , I must admit i drop to your levels at times out of frustration , my apologies to the site but you are clueless, league position relative to spending power doesnt need three paragraphs for an explanation, neither does letting sterling go for free and certainly not , why BR needs to go.

You have spent the past 5-6 seasons showing the site your skirt..ahmean brains.Every bloody direction that you believe we should entertain post Rafa has been a disaster.

Hopefully you will get behind the next coach FSG hires, because it must and will be one with ambition and an upward trajectory of the clubs ambition, Rafa or no Rafa, and yes I will be here to witness that day.

The above is a classic example of castigating someone without the use of foul langauge... a dat a kill yuh !..hehe
        LOL!!! You have some b@lls telling me to "get behind the next coach" ... Joka. LOL!!! An you wonda why me call u fool. One and a half season from BR start all u do is call him names, tear di man down, even run go a City "seduced" was the word you used, the to "Chelsea", then "Napoli" and you want to call yourself a Red? But oh...when we come close last year...u fin' uself a shub u b@tty back pon the red wagon!!! LOL!!! Right - and I'm the one to "get behind the next coach". LOL!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X