Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about Tuffy

He could have avoided that first goal.

He even attempted to grab at the ball while it was going in. He should be holding the post after the corner.

He should not start the second half.

Or, maybe...it's the lack of service (which is really lacking).
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I feel sorry for him... lawd gad im a try though...

The only person doing anything worthy on the pitch is Mattocks

Comment

The man is probably, in fact, most likely, playing his last match for Jamaica. I would probably be trying too hard myself. Still don't see some players doing anything worthwhile on the field, and they don't play for Waterhouse.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        He could have avoided that first goal.

He even attempted to grab at the ball while it was going in. He should be holding the post after the corner.

He should not start the second half.

Or, maybe...it's the lack of service (which is really lacking).
        His strength is 'running off the backs of the defenders'...for him to be effective he must receive constant and good service...i.e. balls over the top, balls splitting the defenders, diagonal balls into space, balls parallel to his right side and alternatively his left side...and crosses. In a nutshell good service of balls he can attack.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I would like to eat crow regarding my assessment on Jermaine Anderson....He needs a good midfielder to supply him the ball and he will score...no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
            I would like to eat crow regarding my assessment on Jermaine Anderson....He needs a good midfielder to supply him the ball and he will score...no doubt
            His need (as far as presenting efforts at goal) - Just TEAM players around him. Should not be difficult for his teammates to realize his strength (running off defenders and running on to the ball) and as TEAM-mates play to his strengths. Hey...that is the TEAM thing to do...the sensible thing to do.

TEAMmates not maximize on TEAMmates' strengths says something about their football playing quality. Right? That quality being "no so good"!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

this TEAM TEAM talk is getting really played out.

Comment

Working...
              X