If K. Daley Don't Improve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If K. Daley Don't Improve

by next year Tappa, might as well send back for Andy and Hue and make them play one half each.

Was a step too slow to react to di opponent das all. whom nevah gi him no time pan di ball. Second half was a non-competitive half by my side, midfield non-existent allow di opponent fi jus stroll roun wid di ball.

Comment

And all me a seh is if that nuh change by next year, then is better them work with the two veteran them for qualifiers.

Comment

LOL...yo I don't think Daley got a decent chance yesterday to be a "play maker"...with only one forward that couldn't shake off the markers for some reason and Demar and Dane Richards not showing on the wings for him to distribute the ball to....don't know why a 4-4-2 wasn't used with a defensive midfielder and Daley in the middle with 2 forwards in front of him

Comment

Ah hear yuh, nuh worry yuhself. Man haffi creep before dem walk membah

Comment

It wasn't used because he doesn't track back and the central americans tend to play narrow at times in the midfield, which would lead to Elliot or Morrison being be overworked. 4-3-3 suits his game.

Comment

oh zeen...I see what you saying...well me agree with you then

Comment

4-4-2?,no body no use 4-4-2 anymore Culture!! Most teams playing 4-3-3 and if
                you playing 4-4-2 against them you get outnumbered in midfield. With the players available to us a 4-3-3 would suit us. I would play 2 defensive midfield players and Keammar Daley as the attacking midfielder. We need a central striker
                who holds the ball well flanked by 2 wingers.

Comment

you really make such a general statement like that....but I see where 4-3-3 can help...but with a bag of midfielders that don't look like they love running back and slow center halves....that sound suspect to me

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                    you really make such a general statement like that....but I see where 4-3-3 can help...but with a bag of midfielders that don't look like they love running back and slow center halves....that sound suspect to me
                    I think a system like that would give us a chance to get the best out of Keammar and would cause team problems with the speed we have down the flanks it would help us to be more solid when we haven't got the ball with the 2
                    wide strikers dropping in to make a 5 in midfield.

Comment

Wow! After the Gold Cup Keammar was the biggest thing, with everyone calling for a more permanent position for this talented player. Since then, he has taken up a contract in England, and then...just pop dung suh?!?

Maybe he needs to go back to Tivoli Gardens.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I voiced my concerns about Daley during the Digicel Cup and the same after the US game in the Gold Cup, suh nuh bother try that one.

If him going to do the jogging thing, Andy and Hue can do it just as well and at a faster pace.

Comment

Don't tek mi post suh personal! Geez! It was directed at those who wear the fitted caps. Relax!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Don't tek mi post suh personal! Geez! It was directed at those who wear the fitted caps. Relax!
                            Mo, you sound as if you've got reservations about Mr Daley doing the business for the national team!,is that a correct assumption?

Comment

You not easy. You want the man agent to say him not ready for the National team.

Comment

Working...
                              X