Reggae Boyz need creative spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myYout View Post
    Yes sah, ah know yuh sight him, composure pan ball fi dayzzz, ah nevah si nutten like dis likkle yout mi ah tell yuh. Special tings are in store jus wait, ah keeping dem up to date pan yah. Dis yout yah very very special.
    just to let you know that Dadda is running the game tonight against Morecambe, they are leading 2-0 at half time Dadda with one assist and some delightful touches.

Comment

Thank you sah, nice one!!

Comment

thanks, gwaan Dada, that mean him a go inna the league one side?

Him might just push them to promotion.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Final score Morecambe 2-2 Preston, Preston go through by winning penalty shootout.

Comment

Player development

Originally posted by X View Post
            Lol.....the obvious that tappa cant see,if tappa cant fix that he has to go,tappa cost us a gold cup @ least semifinal.
            How about thinking that not enough player development has taken place as in other countries with stronger programs and understand he, Tappa, has limited resources to choose from. Imagine if the JFF would have had a youth development program through a national academy for the past 10+ years. It would have produced the many good players Tappa could choose. I can remember sitting with Mr. Boxall after he one the election and one of those criteria was youth development. We discuss it and I knew he could not do it. Not there yet. Can't start player development at age 15/16 and call it development. The way has already been invented in many countires. It just take someone to start it in Jamaica and feed to JFF players so a coach like Tappa would not need to fix the problem. Is Jamaica now exporting many high level of players into countries with strong program...............They are still 10 years behind in player development and loosing ground everyday for the land we love.

Comment

exactly.

who fail di yutes?

yuh cyaan blame di yutes
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

creative

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                exactly.

who fail di yutes?

yuh cyaan blame di yutes
                Those who say they are leaders BUT not leading. Thanks God for music to sooth the past and maybe change the future.

Comment

Working...
                X