Manchester United need back Vidic. The fact that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United need back Vidic. The fact that

DeGea have the most saves in the EPL todate ... and seeing how Basel could have scored 4 goals already, the defense isn't tight enough.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

2-0, Welbeck double 16, 17 minutes
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

agreed
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

For the past 2.5 years I have thought that Rio is a rux. On Saturday he scared me with his poor positioning, his mis-timed jumps, and his six inch jumps for balls that were three feet over his head. As I was screaming fro Vidic, the commentator said that Vidic' calf issue was taking longer than expected to heal.

The real value of Vidic' return will not just be in his direct defensive contribution, but also in his leadership in the back, the fostering of growing confidence among his young defensive partners and his premium value on set plays such as corner kicks, whether at the offensive or defensive end.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

what the fack is going on Mr. President?????
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...well, well, well, who wouda thunk it? but unuh still have 15 mins to do what you do so well!
            Peter R

Comment

a sloppy draw.

Comment

didn't watch the whole match but the ref nevah like unuh tideh... all a pass ball back to Basel...LOL

having said that Basel did what they had to do... anybody score three gains unuh in a while??
                Peter R

Comment

we played too relaxed especially Ferdinand. He did not command the back.

Comment

Hold on. Does your curfew not limit your internet access too? Me sorry for you and Exile under curry government.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      what the fack is going on Mr. President?????

Truth be told .... we lucky is only 3 dem score. Everytime Basel attacked its as if they're going to score. I like Jones but him scare mi. He loves to surge forward and any day a man nick the ball off him .... the other central defender is gonna be exposed.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me sorry fi whoever Man U play this weekend cause the hair dryer is on turbocharge and after burner tonite. Jones will be the biggest victim.

Comment

Dem cudden so mad!

There was a rumour that "they" were disabling cell phone communications at certain times... I know BBM works as my wife uses hers at all hours curfew and all. If the rumour is true it is possible that they disable cell towers in particular neighbourhoods if they're going in on a raid... that is just pure speculation on my part. Anyway, all of that doesn't affect me... can't speak for Exile; I'm in my house long before curfew hours and I rarely go out again...

So when last did ManU leak three goals?
                          Peter R

Comment

Such leakage/avalanche last occurred on the occasion of the receipt of a major buss ass at the end of May 2011. How could you forget? Were you not delighted on that occasion?

Comment

Honestly, I did forget... the joy I get from seeing teams I "don't like" lose is only fleeting, in fact I had also forgotten that Liverpool scored 3 in March... I can't wait for October 15th this year...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X