Revisiting the Empire's demolition yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revisiting the Empire's demolition yesterday

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but did Villa Boa substitute Mierles who came on as a sub?

What a miss by Torres!!!! Tilla why are you hiding?????

Who would have "thunk" it, Frank lampard being substituted without being injured.

SAF almost gave away the game with his subs. Anderson was controlling the midfield and we lost it when Carrick came on. Carrick should never be used as a sub to change a game. I think SAF made those "consolidating the game" subs too early.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

No dude, "Mierles" started.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Damn!!! Then he was the invisible man. I never saw him until he was substituted.

Mr. President, can you explain to me why Ashley Cole was given only a yellow card for that horrific tackle inside the penalty box and a penalty was not given? Didn't we also had two credible penalty calls?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Damn!!! Then he was the invisible man. I never saw him until he was substituted.

Mr. President, can you explain to me why Ashley Cole was given only a yellow card for that horrific tackle inside the penalty box and a penalty was not given? Didn't we also had two credible penalty calls?

Only the ref could give that explanation. Fergie need to stop being nice. See the Bolton bully bruk Cleverly foot, not Cashley try the same the Chicarito.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What a miss by Torres!!!! Tilla why are you hiding?????
          Not hiding, just busy. Funny how you have not commented on Smalling's offside goal. Ray Charles would have called that one offside by a mile had he been around to watch the match.

Anyway, ManUre are the on form team right now. As Lazie would say, the season long. The league is not won in the first 6 matches.

Congrats on the win however.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Not hiding, just busy. Funny how you have not commented on Smalling's offside goal. Ray Charles would have called that one offside by a mile had he been around to watch the match.

Anyway, ManUre are the on form team right now. As Lazie would say, the season long. The league is not won in the first 6 matches.

Congrats on the win however.
            ... the same way, y'all didn't comment on the Drogba offiside goal 2 seasons ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              ... the same way, y'all didn't comment on the Drogba offiside goal 2 seasons ago?
              You lie, I did comment. BTW, what offside goal two seasons ago?

So say it nuh Lazie, the first goal was offside? I am also reading where some are saying Nani's goal was offside, but I did not see that.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You lie, I did comment. BTW, what offside goal two seasons ago?

So say it nuh Lazie, the first goal was offside? I am also reading where some are saying Nani's goal was offside, but I did not see that.
                Chelsea benefit from bad decisions numerous times ... what goes around, comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Chelsea benefit from bad decisions numerous times ... what goes around, comes around.
                  Lazie, I am not disputing whether Chelsea benefited from bad decisions or not in the past. I am just hoping you can be man enough to admit that the first goal was offside. All the go round and come around, you have not admitted this piece of fact. It is not disputable.

We are not speaking about games two years or even last season. I am talking about the match on Sunday. Cho man. . .

Comment

Tilla, the response is classical obfuscation...

To try and answer Jangle's question about Ashley Cole's tackle, the commentator was somewhat baffled by the decision to issue a card without a penalty given where it occurred... he said that it could be that the ball had gone into touch before the tackle...Cole was lucky.

The way I saw the first goal, the offside one, it was against the run of play and the rest is history... call it the Old Trafford effect or should that be ? ....
                    Peter R

Comment

Tilla, the response is classical obfuscation..
                      I find Lazie is very good at that.

You know, I did not see the Ashley Cole tackle? I was not home Sunday when the match was being played so I recorded it to watch when I got home. I heard the score before getting home, so I only watched up to the point where the 4 goals were scored. Was too tired to watch the rest.

Comment

Lazie, I am not disputing whether Chelsea benefited from bad decisions or not in the past. I am just hoping you can be man enough to admit that the first goal was offside. All the go round and come around, you have not admitted this piece of fact. It is not disputable.

We are not speaking about games two years or even last season. I am talking about the match on Sunday. Cho man. . .
                        Tilla, what you still don't get is that while it is true for most teams that "what goes around comes around", in manu** case it's more like, "what goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, comes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around,goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, goes around, comes around..." And every time it "comes around", dem bawl down di place. Ref, FA, opposing coach, other team's players, supporters... no matta...look the carling cup game the other day dem even cry down the two dead Leeds yout' dem dat get stab in turkey long time...now watch dem cry down poor Hargreaves.

Don't worry, Lazie soon "come around"...but you ago tun' ol' a wait pon him!!! LOL!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X