What a difference when you take the two wild man dem out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a difference when you take the two wild man dem out

Hyde and Campbell deh pon pure bruck foot tackle and boot ball upfield in the first game. at least them man yah a try pass it.
    Last edited by Me; March 31, 2011, 10:49 PM.

Originally posted by Me View Post
    Hyde and Campbell deh pon pure bruck foot tackle and boot ball upfield in the first game. at least them man yah a try pass it.
    We're being murdered on the wings, constantly the overlapping defender is wide open. slack marking to say the least.
    Last edited by Nemesis; March 31, 2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

both teams are a joke. the keeper is the worst Ive seen in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
        That I agree with, we are slow and tentative and they are slow to make us pay.

Comment

We are slow. The sad thing is, they are playing much better than they played in the first half of the last game.

Comment

Our midfielders do not have to tackle normally and as such when they face a team that passes and interchanges like Honduras does in attack, a couple combination leaves us exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
              Are you talking about the Jamaican keeper, clearly u didnt see any of our keepers from the under 17 tournament.

Comment

We kinda lost it towards the end of the half. Hope the coaching staff can correct the errors. The overlapping is killing us. If we would just settle and pass the ball Honduras is there for the taking. Our goalie scares me though.

Comment

Mi hope the warrior spirit carry them through because this Honduran team is technically superior to our team. Them defense definitely look like it could get breached if Morris, Foster or Ottey decide to pass to each other instead of bulldozing their way through to goal.

Comment

Exactly, if they would use each other Honduras would be unlocked. They all seem to want to dribble and score or take a shot straight into a defender when there is a man to the side wide open. they are all guilty of this including Morgan and I like his game.

Comment

Just say the keeper make a mistake catching a ball. A floater that he had comfortably in his palms, but he spilled it and almost caused a goal.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am tired of our guys waiting on the damn ball..

Comment

yu mean dem tek out the two wildest players... dem shoulda tek out three because the goalie need fi bruk een also. All a dem wild and dem lack both first and second touch, albeit the goal was a good one.
                          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                          Mitty

Comment

Told you from the start of it..goalie fi guh ketch crab..can't we do better? players can't control or pass...this is basic..too many times the ball is passed to the opponent..and ball sense is seriously lacking. Dawg nyam wi suppa. We will need to rely heavily on England bred players if we should make a meaningful participation in any tourney

Comment

We will simply have to skip most of this crop of players and hope that the ones who are currently in the USA College system and did not get called to the squad continue to develop and follow the path of Cummings and Richards.

Honduras is a better side than them, but if they played like that against Guatemala, who is very poor, we would have won that game. Granted USA would probably thrash us in the next round anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X