The Machine just start up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Machine just start up!!!!

Weh me Empire soljas dem deh? For all of you wannabes armchair coaches, unuh see coaching at the very highest level? The Empire go a man yaad wid a plan that Scholari had to do several readjustments to counter. The man use Hargreaves to contain A. Cole and protect Gary Neville from his speed. I understood Neville's selection over Wes Brown. Neville is a better defender. Park had the same role on the left hand side too. It was good to see them staying with their men up and down the field. That is a coach with a very clear plan and instructing his players accordingly. If he didn't have to use up one of his changes for Van Dar Saar, we would have seen Tevez in the game to finish it off.

Mr. President I hope you tell your bwoy Berbatov seh him caan come a the Empire and a walk round pon the field wid him hand pon him side. He was a waste of spce today in the game. I am expecting a much better showing from him in the upcoming games. End of story!

Chelsea is a very powerful and overwhelming side. I have said it before and I'll say it again that they are the side I fear the most in the EPL. All the other teams are just fodder for the Empire. We will beat them 9 times out of 10 and that includes Livafool and Arsenal. Today's round goes to Alex Ferguson. The Empire went to Stanford Bridge and came away with a point. Chelsea had to chase the game for most of the game.

Is it me or does Drogba looks bigger? It's back to the same in the EPL this year. It will be the same players with Livafool bringing up the rear and trying to hold off the other Manchester side. Out of sympathy I wouldn't mind Arsenal getting a trophy this year. They deserve something for keeping us entertained throughout the years. But thinking about it, I am an Empire soldier, we nuh sorry fe nobaddy!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Every year I say the same thing: Cream rises to the top. It look like Riley was working for a time share privilege in one of Abramovich's dachas.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

how is it that John Terry got his red card overturned?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Deco and the other portugese centre half absence was the only reason why manchester get a point today. Cole dash 2 clear goal. Anelka dash 2 and the referee a idiot.

Comment

The Empire a crumble,look at the top a di table who di de. The mighty Gunners there to stay.

Comment

Chelsea lucky fe come away with a point today. Their goal was a direct result of Wayne Rooney's immaturity. I am sure SAF is going to tear him a new one on the way back to Old Trafford. Look for him to be dropped to the bench in the next match. SAF was on the sidelines shouting at him to calm the ******************** down. Not even a minute later he gave away the free kick that led to the goal.

Dec-who? Cho, when them man deh come to the Theater of Dreams they will see a different midfield. Remember that Carrick and Anderson was out for us too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              The Empire a crumble,look at the top a di table who di de. The mighty Gunners there to stay.

Cho a just cause me nuh waan hurt unuh likkle Gunners. Unuh come een like ManU likkle breddah. Dunny I really hope you stick around until the end of the season. We've been here before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Cho a just cause me nuh waan hurt unuh likkle Gunners. Unuh come een like ManU likkle breddah. Dunny I really hope you stick around until the end of the season. We've been here before.
                Dont worry i'll be here,by the time unu find some form we will be out of sight.

Comment

It deems like you are new around these parts. We are so used to hearing that stuff at this stage every year. Then come January, February and March. By April it is Hasta La Vista Baby.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Chelsea lucky fe come away with a point today.
                    Perspective is a hell of a thing bwoy. . . I would say the same about ManUre being lucky to leave with a point. The Enpire scored first, but Chelsea had more opportunities to level and go ahead. Anyway, if this is what you guys consider a your football machine rumbling to a start, I will see with you.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X